Intermittent fasting

Options
Is anyone doing intermittent fasting. I just started Monday night. And would love to see what others are doing.

Replies

• tlasublime83
    tlasublime83 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am as well. Sending you a friend request
  • ginnyokeen
    ginnyokeen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do 18/6 fasting as well . I has lost 20 lbs so far since January 2017 but I'm on and off plus went to Thailand I screw my stomach up a little cause of time zone . I still have 20 more lbs to loose
  • marcias_life
    marcias_life Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started last night and it would be amazing if I could find more tips and information
  • tanya1981andrews
    tanya1981andrews Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am! I just started after lots of reading on the topic.
  • leialeia79
    leialeia79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a faster! Always happy to have new friends.
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have been doin 16/8 for the last 90 days and have lost 30lbs. Very happy and it's so easy. I'm not doing low carb either. Add me anyone for more fasting friends.
  • Saylyns1
    Saylyns1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fasting 8/16 for a few weeks now! Loving results but looking for friends and support.
  • SheikhHashim
    SheikhHashim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing from 15 days and I lost about 2kgs..
    I'm currently 116kg ; 5.10/& 28 year old
    I have small goal to reach 109 by end of July
  • MyLifestyle152
    MyLifestyle152 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im doing it ! I find it super convenient and my body adjusted too the new schedule well(possibly because its my work schedule lol) i am doing the 11:8
  • LifetimeSkinnygirl
    LifetimeSkinnygirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In the first week of my 16:8 fasting, I lost 6 pounds but haven't lost anything since. Today I made it to 20 hours fasting and eating 4 so I'll see if it helps. I've been listening to Dy Ann Partham on You Tube for tips.
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do 16:8 also, and have an open diary for friends :)
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started Monday morning and am really hoping it helps me lose these last 15 lbs! I was going to do the 16:8 but then I read that that is recommended for me but women should do 14:10. Has anyone else heard that or done it the 14:10 way? How did you like it and did you have good results? :) Thanks in advance!
  • hotmom127
    hotmom127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started Monday as well day 3 and I have lost nothing hoping to see some great results
  • jerri_anderson
    jerri_anderson Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im interested in this intermittent fasting, however i workout everyday. Weights/cardio. Im 5'2 and 63kg or around 120lbs i think. I feel sick from not eating and get light headed etc. But really want to lose the last of my body fat but keep my muscle. How do you all cope while working out?

Also i did a run on day 6km so i think that is around 3miles. I felt ok. Got home and was sick. Dont think i should do that again and that was first thing in the morning after a fasted dinner.

Also how many calories do you eat when your eating? Do you aim for the daily target or alot less? Feel free to add me
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I was reading a little about this, but for how long is it okay to do? It seems like it may be okay short term, but long term I don't imagine it's healthy :neutral:
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good to see so many people following the same 16/8 or 20/4 so easy to follow and the results speak for themselves. Anyone else feel so much more awake in the mornings?

Please add me I gotta a lot of questions