sculls79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby!

Ahhh thank you :)
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Make room for them...plan them into your day.

If I plan snacks, they often lose their appeal.

The other day I was very willing to drive a long distance and bought a boatload of Greek pastries. Enjoyed them so much that time but after that the left over (over half of the amount ) has been sitting in the fridge and I just don't feel like "wasting" my calories on them.

I think the nature of snacks is they're only good with spontaneity. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

The other day I was very willing to drive a long distance and bought a boatload of Greek pastries. Enjoyed them so much that time but after that the left over (over half of the amount ) has been sitting in the fridge and I just don't feel like "wasting" my calories on them.

By plan I mean just allow for some extra calories for that kind of stuff. If you know you're going to do it every night, you might as well just leave some calories there for it.
  • merekins
    merekins Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I created a habit of making a cup of hot tea when I'm done for the day and about to sit down and relax. It's made a huge difference for me as I like to have something if I'm watching TV.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    fastfoodietofitcutie Posts: 523 Member
    Options

How the heck do you figure out macros for greek pastries? My problem is that I'm afraid to eat anything that doesn't have a nutritional label on it.
  • waffle944
    waffle944 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it will help you, but I set a simple rule to not eat anything after a certain time (usually 8 pm). Sometimes I'll remember this and eat something right before the time, but won't eat anything after 8. Even if I do snack on something right after dinner before 8 pm, if I just tell myself no food after 8, it prevents me from doing all the late-night snacking I used to do.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options

How the heck do you figure out macros for greek pastries? My problem is that I'm afraid to eat anything that doesn't have a nutritional label on it.

Sorry I'm not much of help here. I just know these pastries I got were made from flour, ground nuts and tons of sugar, butter, cream cheese and honey.

I think you should be OK eating a couple squares of baklava Don't let your afraid ruin the experience. :)