Entire can of Fat Free Reddi Whip

Options
Ended up having an entire can of fat free Reddi Whip as a macro-caper last night (with 100g of strawberries). An entire can has ~185 calories (probably more because of rounding). Anyone else do this? No guilt. :D

Replies

• hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome. The title of this post alone made me laugh.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...never done that before but maybe I will. The calories for the entire thing are not bad!

Did everything move through OK?
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    Hmmm...never done that before but maybe I will. The calories for the entire thing are not bad!

Did everything move through OK?

HA. Wasn't straight from the can - woke up leaner than I have been for some time :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Oh yes - and always on strawberries!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    That's a bargain!
  • allenic10
    allenic10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! I put 1-2 servings on my fresh fruit with a drizzle of chocolate sauce... so good!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I put the nozzle in my mouth and squirt. Repeatedly. I have yet to measure and log that stupid fat free reddi whip so I rarely buy it.

That part
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    lol I don't like reddi whip but if it's available I'll eat a whole bowl of home made real whip cream...
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Never used Reddi Wip but just read some info about it and it sounds gross to me.

Nitrous oxide is the propellent used to dispense the product, which is actually made w/real cream, and there are warnings against inhaling the gas which can apparently cause tissue damage due to the pressure and cold temp.

A 1 sec spray or 2 tablespoons of Original Reddi Wip is apparently only 15 cals w/1g (9 cals) of fat but an entire can supposedly contains 600 cals and 20g (or 180 cals) of fat.

I never eat whipped cream to begin with but, if I did, I'd prefer to pour a pint of heavy cream into a bowl and wisk it by hand or with an electric blender to make some instead.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Never used Reddi Wip but just read some info about it and it sounds gross to me.

Nitrous oxide is the propellent used to dispense the product, which is actually made w/real cream, and there are warnings against inhaling the gas which can apparently cause tissue damage due to the pressure and cold temp.

A 1 sec spray or 2 tablespoons of Original Reddi Wip is apparently only 15 cals w/1g (9 cals) of fat but an entire can supposedly contains 600 cals and 20g (or 180 cals) of fat.

I never eat whipped cream to begin with but, if I did, I'd prefer to pour a pint of heavy cream into a bowl and wisk it by hand or with an electric blender to make some instead.

I'm talking fat free whipped cream. Which is kind of an oxymoron, but w/e
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    when i clicked on this i thought it was going to be you ate the can... that way sprayed on someone..... which sounds more fun
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of emptied a can of whipped cream!!!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Every time this thread is bumped, I start thinking more and more that it's a good idea. (and here it goes again)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I dropped my can of reddi whip and broke the tip. What should I do? FML
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

I'd be trying to shotgun it like a can of beer. Probably not safe, but it could be worth it!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

I'd be trying to shotgun it like a can of beer. Probably not safe, but it could be worth it!

I know! It was brand new can!
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »

The amount of nitrous oxide you could inhale from a whipped cream can is negligible and certainly not going to hurt you! The dose makes the poison and in this case you would struggle to get any dose at all, seeing as you can't inhale at the same time as swallowing.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Old school Halo Top.