Friends who need to lose at least 100 pounds

Options
124»

Replies

• punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started off with 160 to lose, I still have 120 to go, 90 to get to the very upper limit of a healthy BMI. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary that reflects a mixture of home cooking, ready-made food and food on the go.
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    PJFinSJ wrote: »
    I am relatively new to MFP and would love to have more friends here. The weight loss journey is tough, and having support from others can help get you through the rough times (like injuries or plateaus). I'm on a journey to lose 114 lbs, down 69 so far. I made it to "Onederland" today (haven't been below 200 in over 8 years)! :-)

That's so AWESOME!!!!. I am getting close less than 4 pounds to go to get there. Started at 260 now at 203.4. I haven't been there since the mid 90's. Got close once but didn't quite make it.
  • lorieaucoin
    lorieaucoin Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 150 pounds to lose - I started at 420 a very long time and lost well over 150 pounds, but then got married and gained quite a bit back, lost some, then got pregnant, etc.
    I started again here this March at 310 and I'm down to 285, but still have a way to go.
  • CMini07
    CMini07 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 125 pounds overweight--have already lost 73 lbs since June of last year. Anyone who wants my moral support on a daily basis, feel free to send me a friend request! :)
  • Jedi1989
    Jedi1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 to lose, feel free to add me! :)