Friends who need to lose at least 100 pounds

Options

Replies

• calicogem1
    calicogem1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 113. I'm glad you posted this, because I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that needed to lose over a hundred pounds.
  • MzPooh172513
    MzPooh172513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi group :)
    Newbie here. 100 pounds to hope to lose and half way there...add me. Best of luck to all on this journey to getting HEALTHY!! :)
  • SuleenRuuz
    SuleenRuuz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya group
    I'm not new to MFP but I haven't used it much for the past year and a half. Lost about 30lbs and haven't really gained any of back! Seeing others succeed definitely motivates me and keeps me on track. Let's do this together so feel free to add me :smiley:
  • m1227mfp
    m1227mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • Mizdedicated
    Mizdedicated Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all...My name is Thalia. I have 103 lbs to lose. I am in this to win this!
  • towardaminime
    towardaminime Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me. I am just restarting out with about 135 lbs to lose. I was doing pretty good until got sick last winter, then tore tendons in both feet, felt sorry for myself and regained the 20 lbs I had lost.
  • CatMama526
    CatMama526 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have nearly 200 to lose. Feel free to add me! I've been off, but am trying to get back into the swing of mfp again.
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • Latriciah7
    Latriciah7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80-100 pounds. I love to have friends facing some of the same challenges I am. If you need someone to cheer you on and share what's working or not for me add me...One can never have to many cheering them on.
  • hunhun57
    hunhun57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have at least 100 lbs to lose. But for now I have to lose 50lbs so I can have a full knee replacement. Its tough because I can't walk too far. I have a stationary bike that I am doing 5 miles so far. Eating healthy... it's a lifestyle change. Feeling a bit frustrated!! You can add me if you like.
  • mochomitoaries
    mochomitoaries Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 125lbs
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Started out with 160 lbs to lose and I've still got 141 lbs ahead.

Feel free to add. :)
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just to let you know, there's a newer group on here called Let's Lose it: 100+lbs that's fairly active, and those of us in that group are all in that boat. It's a really understanding and supportive group, and I highly recommend it!

meanwhile, I'm definitely in that boat and then some - All told, I need to lose 200 lbs.....I've gotten 1/4 of it off now, but that hill is getting steeper!
  • 1982Josie
    1982Josie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me requests, you can never have too many motivating friends on MFP ;)
    I had 104lb to lose but am 11lb down so far since May 21st when I restarted my journey, so am now down to 93lb to lose! x
  • FitJourney_4me
    FitJourney_4me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys i'm Geetha. I am on my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • Kelleyhues
    Kelleyhues Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100lbs overall but my goal at the moment is 60. Any encouragement and someone to keep me accountable is welcome
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80-90 pounds, my diary is open to friends also :)
  • MadameFooFoo
    MadameFooFoo Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Morning All, I have 142 to lose with an interim goal of 72 - would love to help motivate others and new friends are always welcomed :)