Options
    These are my girls!
    yq8emwfucj4o.jpg
    ^ That's Juliet a.k.a Juju

f52a93axkm5t.jpg
    ^ and this is my Winnie girl.

5fai59o7yrpw.jpg
    I come home to this almost every day!

Aww, pretty girls! I have a feral girl too but she kinda lurks in the shadows lol. She's good with me, but homegirl has no social skills..
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    My little Peaches. I just got her in January and she is settling in quite well <3

2lik6ps.jpg

She looks a lot like my old cat. Took him to the vet one day and he managed to bust out of the carrier in the parking lot and ran off. Never did find him, he was pretty slick though so he's probably out there on some wicked adventures.
  • LaPrincipessaFedele
    LaPrincipessaFedele Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    My little Peaches. I just got her in January and she is settling in quite well <3

2lik6ps.jpg

She looks a lot like my old cat. Took him to the vet one day and he managed to bust out of the carrier in the parking lot and ran off. Never did find him, he was pretty slick though so he's probably out there on some wicked adventures.

Awww that's so sad. I bet he's having a grand time.
  • _Tara_T
    _Tara_T Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tarat0044 wrote: »
    ohwal95ckmca.jpg

So it cut me off but I'm a cat lover and this is my beautiful boy! And he has more Instagram friends than I have
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options

2lik6ps.jpg

Ohmygosh talk about white coat syndrome! My cat cries like a baby girl when I take him to the vet, but I couldn't imagine him busting loose! Maybe your cat was a beatnick at heart & the road was calling him...
  • ManimalLover
    ManimalLover Posts: 83 Member
    Options

2lik6ps.jpg

Ohmygosh talk about white coat syndrome! My cat cries like a baby girl when I take him to the vet, but I couldn't imagine him busting loose! Maybe your cat was a beatnick at heart & the road was calling him...

Just a ramblin' kitty!
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    ohwal95ckmca.jpg

So it cut me off but I'm a cat lover and this is my beautiful boy! And he has more Instagram friends than I have

Awwww! He's so handsome!!!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

2lik6ps.jpg

Oh he definitely is. It's nothing but farm land around my house so he was used to going off and roaming for days at a time.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ohwal95ckmca.jpg
    Cat lover over here

He is so handsome! I bet he'd be the hero in a cat movie. What's that? *leans down to hear your cat, cat-whisperer-style* He says... Pearl Jam rocks! :#
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    I love cats more then dogs. I have 4 itty bitty, c.c. , tiny, pest

Awesome!! You'll have to show us a pic sometime!
  • _Tara_T
    _Tara_T Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
    ohwal95ckmca.jpg

Awwww! He's so handsome!!!
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't know, I have this new galaxy 8 and can't figure out how to copy pics to the clipboard. oh well.
  • KatieJefferson451
    KatieJefferson451 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is Luna she's one she's been to the vets today but she in a bit of a mood
  • KatieJefferson451
    KatieJefferson451 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    w43ig864zch2.jpg
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    tnb2w6yagid5.jpg

Aww! Super cute kitty! I looovveee her name!