Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I so needed this today. Thank you, sir.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Thanks for the love! It can be a struggle. One of the big reasons I workout is so I can eat more.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have 2 lbs left to lose. I've been at a stand still for 3 weeks.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This was just what i needed to see today! I frequently have jealousy towards my husbands 1900 calories ( i know the breakdown and why it is, i'm just saying). Anyway jsut wanted to say thanks for the kudos, we ladies need it!

Totally agree. Hubby is around 1800 cal... lucky dog. We started May 23rd. I am at 18 lbs & He is over 35 lbs lost.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the love! It can be a struggle. One of the big reasons I workout is so I can eat more.

Ditto...
  • allison_joan
    allison_joan Posts: 115
    Options
    Thanks for someone noticing! I had a baby 20 months ago and never lost the weight. My doctor was concerned cause I weighed the same at 9 months pregnant as I did when I first started to lose weight so he has me on a 1050 calorie a day plan for extreme weight loss. It is really tough staying below that goal so I appreciate you recognizing all we do!
  • alice74
    alice74 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you very much!!!

bump
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • satimmons
    satimmons Posts: 9
    Options
    You so get it! Thanks for the sympathy!!:smooched:
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I think I love you, lol! thanks for the support. It is hard, hard, hard when my husband could eat 1800 and up and lose like a house on fire and it is hard when it takes so long to get those last few pounds off, but so worth it!
  • awolfamonglilacs
    awolfamonglilacs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Really makes me wish I was much taller than 5'1 :(
    Makes losing weight seem nearly impossible!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Its the only thing I hate about being 5'1 lol
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Here's a secret to all the ladies... Build some muscle and you will be able to eat much more and lose weight still :)
  • JayZ1488
    JayZ1488 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've been eating 1500 calories a day and burning off 500 a day. I'm allowed 2000 to lose 2lbs a week. We've all had cheat weeks, well the next two weeks for me are quick lose weeks! Hope I do well!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    you're married huh!?!?! LOL thanks!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks! This is such a kind post :)
  • LunaGreen
    LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    *Slow Clap* I totally needed that today, I'm sure others did too! Thank you, OP! My fiance feels a little bad when he sees my precisely weighed portion sizes next to his and is always really encouraging too. I really feel for the one's who don't have someone close to support them. This is what MFP is for, putting a whole village of pals in your corner! Always great to see people with positive things to say in here! Thanks!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Aw, thanks for this thread! :)
    |
    Honestly, I normally don't feel too deprived most of the time, but there are times when it feels like such a balancing act. This thing where I go out and powerwalk for six miles on hills and get... 280 calories, while my husband comes with me and says, "Hey, I get an extra 600 calories for dinner!" Dude, I have to work twice as hard cuz my legs so friggin' short, but you get all the calories? How is that even fair?

:smiley:
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and thank god that I do not have to eat around 1200-1300 cals. I lose weight at around 1400-1500 calorie range :3