Stronger Better Faster Feb 3

Options
Good morning!
I didn't see this posted yet. How is everyone doing?
AF came on Sunday and has not been very nice but I have noticed that by not having soda or sweets my cramps aren't as bad! I'm not even craving chocolate!:noway: How'd that happen? I have been really hungry though for about a week! Oh and my bigger size jeans still fit even though I am bloated. TMI? lol
I'm getting ready to take Alex to tumbling class. I cleaned out the linen closet and washed up a few dishes already. When I get home I don't know what I am going to do. I want to start on Alex's room but that's a huge undertaking! I will be painting the drawers this afternoon and relaxing. Today is a light day. I'm not feeling the best.
Today:
must drink water!
cleaning
painting
logging
rest
Have a good Tuesday!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I didn't see this posted yet. How is everyone doing?
    AF came on Sunday and has not been very nice but I have noticed that by not having soda or sweets my cramps aren't as bad! I'm not even craving chocolate!:noway: How'd that happen? I have been really hungry though for about a week! Oh and my bigger size jeans still fit even though I am bloated. TMI? lol
    I'm getting ready to take Alex to tumbling class. I cleaned out the linen closet and washed up a few dishes already. When I get home I don't know what I am going to do. I want to start on Alex's room but that's a huge undertaking! I will be painting the drawers this afternoon and relaxing. Today is a light day. I'm not feeling the best.
    Today:
    must drink water!
    cleaning
    painting
    logging
    rest
    Have a good Tuesday!
    MM
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    happy tuesday to you too! :flowerforyou:

i am excited today! we had our official weigh in at work and i lost 7.2 pounds since 1/5/09. wooo! my ticker is based on my scale at home and i update it on fridays, but i am so wanting to post my 7 pound loss somehow! so, here 'tis! :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. . .

It's my intention today to go to bikram (for the first time in nearly 3 weeks) I'll check back in if I accomplish this. I'm developing a second intention: to go back to bed.:tongue:

So, I'm drinking extra water as I type. I'm completely having the huge-crash-after-a-super-stressful-period-of-time feeling. (hence the desire to go back to bed. I slept until 10:30 this a.m., which is late even for me.)

Take care. . .I'll let you know if my intentions match my actions.

:flowerforyou:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    i missed posting this morning because of homework :explode: I'm losing it when it comes to school right now (9 credit hours in 6 weeks!) Next cycle I'm knocking it down to 1 class so I'll have time for myself!

I'm surving...I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to baby sit or not tonight (If I am that's going to hurt dinner plans and my work out! :frown: but then again I could really use the money!)

Well, I'm off since class is getting ready to start. You guys have fun!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Renae, how old is the munchkin? I guarnatee you can work in your "work out" with kids around. Ian is a solid 30lbs so playing airplane (lie on back, he lays on my feet while i lift him up in the air) or even smply letting him ride on my shoulders while I do things is a workout. I'm never as tired after an hour workout as after 30 min playing with him! :laugh: I don't know where he gets the energy :wink:

Karen, let me know if you need any rehab advice for your daughter. Viv, who are you kidding? You put most of us to shame on a daily basis. Sometimes sleeping in is called for and totally deserved! :glasses:

I did my body-for-life cardio yesterday which was interesting. My rib cage is actually still sore from breathing hard and deep for the first time in about a month. I feel ok, but I'm not 100% yet. Today was lifting (lower), tomorrow cardio will be on the gazelle as we are geting significant snow in the next 24 hours (single digits & up to 10"), upper thursday, run friday (will be mid-40s), and something sat. Sunday is my day off and eat what you want day.

Make someone smile today!
    Arianne :happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Sorry about posting so late. I went to a 9:15 pilates class this morning. That's way too early in the morning to work on abs. I had to down my coffee to get there in time as well - I could hear it sloshing around as I was doing curl up thingys. Didn't like pilates that much - too sleepy. I bet the afternoon classes are harder. I walked 45 min or so after class.

My arms STILL hurt. I think the 3 hours of yoga yesterday had something to do with it as well.

Still need to walk some more, or maybe go for a bike ride. It's really nice outside.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Renae, how old is the munchkin? I guarnatee you can work in your "work out" with kids around. Ian is a solid 30lbs so playing airplane (lie on back, he lays on my feet while i lift him up in the air) or even smply letting him ride on my shoulders while I do things is a workout. I'm never as tired after an hour workout as after 30 min playing with him! :laugh: I don't know where he gets the energy :wink:

Karen, let me know if you need any rehab advice for your daughter. Viv, who are you kidding? You put most of us to shame on a daily basis. Sometimes sleeping in is called for and totally deserved! :glasses:

I did my body-for-life cardio yesterday which was interesting. My rib cage is actually still sore from breathing hard and deep for the first time in about a month. I feel ok, but I'm not 100% yet. Today was lifting (lower), tomorrow cardio will be on the gazelle as we are geting significant snow in the next 24 hours (single digits & up to 10"), upper thursday, run friday (will be mid-40s), and something sat. Sunday is my day off and eat what you want day.

Make someone smile today!
    Arianne :happy:

He's 10 and they have a Wii!!!!! I was able to get a quick workout in...but at least we won't just be sitting around!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Ok last to post:grumble: Oh well.

Goals met today: waters
    healthier eating
    almost within my calories
    1/2 hour on treadmill
    laundry
    positive mood

Hope everyone had a good day. Kinda busy so I can't talk.:grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Here ya go, Karen. . .I'll be last.

Couldn't make it to the bikram studio due to a tardy voice student (who is ironically the studio owner's daughter). So. . .I did $10 worth of yoga at home. (A dusty DVD I hadn't done in ages with lots of arm balances. I'm sore)

:flowerforyou: