Looking for friends that want to lose around 60 pounds

Options

Replies

• labend86
    labend86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 30 F; looking to loose 50pounds. I desperately need some support; please add me!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose 25lbs.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me! About 50 to lose...
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • girligotthis
    girligotthis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I have a goal to lose 50 pounda for now.
  • rissa49
    rissa49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started my 4th week with 55-60 to loose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • all54christ
    all54christ Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm in Idaho and wanting to melt away 50--to start with! Down 11 so far! Need encouragement and high fives! Add me--PLEASE!!
  • BeckyBee223
    BeckyBee223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, need as many friends on here as possible to keep me in check lol!
    I'm 178lbs and I'm wanting to get to 130/120lbs (I'm 5ft 4")
    So yeah, add me :) x
  • elizabethwilliams291
    Options
    Thank you I'm 5"2 230 pounds and just started so I need all the advice I can get.
  • Stacius
    Stacius Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 66lbs feel free for anyone to add me. I could use the support from others in the same situation as me! :)
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm down 32 lbs with about 46 to go. I'm in need of friends on here to help keep me motivated and accountable. Anyone, feel free to add me if you're interested in being an active friend.
    Also, if you have Fitbit, feel free to add me... jilliancreates@gmail.com
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 50lbs down with another 60+ to go, anyone feel free to add me, I need the motivation. I'm 24 (for a few days anyway) And I'm from Scotland, just had my 2nd daughter at the end of January
  • CissyGB
    CissyGB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Want to lose around 50 lbs! Down 5 so far...looking for lots of motivation and inspiration!!!! Feel free to add me.
  • kiel1944
    kiel1944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan, 29, NY, looking to loose around 60 too! I'm almost at 20 down right now :) add me!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I need to lose around 60 (hate that number), however I am doing in increments of 10 lb goals.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    So what is everybody doing to keep their weigh loss going?
  • Heatherpuggy2018
    Heatherpuggy2018 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a female living in London, UK - I am new to this site. I have around 60lb to lose - but will keep reviewing this target because I have been overweight for a while so unsure what a 60lb loss will look like. Anyway - feel free to add me as I would very much like to hear from people on a similar journey.
  • CynthiaKay2010
    CynthiaKay2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and would like to lose 60 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • djbarriger
    djbarriger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for others to share this journey with too! I'm 28 and have lost 30lbs so far this year (I'm no longer morbidly obese! YAY!!). I want to lose another 30 before the holidays (maybe more after that, we'll see how it goes). I lost focus in May and have spent the last 2 weeks getting back on track. I've got my goal in site and am ready to work for it. Who's with me???
  • djbarriger
    djbarriger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    aireka87 wrote: »
    I'm doing t25 and cize I highly suggest them.

Are these beachbody??