Thank You Fellow Posters!

Options
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts encouragement and positive things here. It's so easy to get discouraged when the process of losing weight is a long journey like mine. I've been discouraged lately because although I've been following my program, the scale has not budged for two weeks except to bobble up a few pounds. So many of you remind each other to "trust the process" and "look at the long-term trend, not the short-term variations" or my favorite, "weight loss is not linear" and so, I stuck to it even though I was ready to give up on the process. After two long weeks of nothing, this morning...boom, I could post a 1.5 pound loss for a total of 18.4 pounds over the past 90 days. I've got another 40 pounds to go, but I know now, I've got this and it will happen. I love this place and the great people here. Keep up the good work. It really does make a difference for a lot of us.

Replies

• sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Haha, I needed to see this post right now! Awesome job and I, like you, will soldier on and trust the system.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    The world...and mfp...need(s) more positive posts like this. :)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Trusting the process is one of the most difficult, but rewarding, parts of fat loss. I know how tough it is to wait out the wobble of gain lose gain lose before a noticeable drop happens.
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This is me right now! Waiting for the scale to drop...hanging on to all hope and trusting my efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    :heart: