Mom group

Options
snb25
snb25 Posts: 28 Member
I am a mom to two wonderful kids and expecting another in jan.looking for other moms out there to chat with and share advice on parenting.

Replies

• Learningtolovemyself06
    Options
    Hey I'm a mother of two as well how are u :)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Wait, is this like the bro thread?
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here! Hoping to conceive once my weight gets down!
  • Rach9714
    Rach9714 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here to
  • Sheenamorous
    Sheenamorous Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mom of one, 11 year old boy!
  • snb25
    Options
    I'm doing great thanks.how are all you ladies doing? Wanted to start a group of mothers who either are working or stay at home like I am to chat about parenthood and everyday challenges
  • teodorakris
    teodorakris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI there
    I am a mom of 3 kids 7 years old 5 years and 7 months old
  • snb25
    Options
    Nice to meet you.my son is 6 and my daughter is 8 months and I'm expecting another one in jan.my hands will be full
  • MommyLosingIt
    MommyLosingIt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of five, just stopped nursing number five (and last) so I'm on here to start losing getting in shape. The nursing was a good calorie burner but now that it's gone, the weight's creeping up on me.
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    Wait, is this like the bro thread?

Nice try. However, I would suggest that this one won't keep getting shut down.

• brittanyprice1218
    brittanyprice1218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mommy of 2 (3yr old boy and 18 mo girl) and I desperately want to lose the flab and poundage. Do any of you other moms have trouble with motivating yourselves to exercise after working and taking care of kids/the Big kid (daddy)/house work? I'm so unmotivated... I'd like some tips to help!
  • kelseyewells1
    kelseyewells1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! I am a stay at home mom of two kids! I have a 4 yr old son and a 2 yr old daughter. Time to lose the baby weight!
  • nebrasabbasi
    nebrasabbasi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hay! I am mom of 3 , 16 years old then 9 years and 4 years old.
    During my pregnancy and cause of c section i had gained a lot of weight. I am 5 ft 2 inches. And when I was pregnant with my 3rd my weight was 220 lbs. After his first birthday I have start gym and gave target to myself for 6 months. And my target was 40kg. And with diet and exercise I was able to lose 36 kg. My starting weight was 98kg and now I am 68 kg. I am struggling with weight loss I have to achieve my target weight. That is 58 kg.
    Sorry for the long essay☺ .but I am with you girls.
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Moms! Yay! And hello! Mom of 4 and 6 year old! Don't want anymore children I actually had a dream I was pregnant with twins last night. Terrifying. I admire mothers of twins - strength I'll never have
  • snb25
    Options
    Let's motivate each other ladies
  • snb25
    Options
    I am currently 8 weeks pregnant.want to keep my weight in check any tips or advice
  • Danielle6800
    Danielle6800 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 1! He will be 3 in September :) you can add me if you'd like! :)
  • snb25
    Options
    Let's add each other ladies and help each other out
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I've been called a mother once or twice....