Need a motivation partner!

Options
roro37
roro37 Posts: 10 Member
:drinker:
Good Morning All, I need lots of motivation. I did not notice I was getting so much larger until I "felt" myself getting "wider" I have spiraled to almost 220 lbs on a 5'2 frame! Within the last two years. I feel tired all the time and just can't seem to stay on track with my eating. I can give motivation and support to others, but just can't seem to do it myself! I am great with tracking while I am at work, but once I go home. I pig out, sit around, and tell myself "tomorrow is the day I get serious". It has gotten really depressing and is filtering into other areas of my life! If anyone has day to day tips and/or is willing to check in with me daily as motivation...PLEASE do.

Replies

• d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I'm here if you need help :)
  • sallywag
    sallywag Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I too find the evening a difficult time. I am trying to use more of my calories earlier in the day so that I am not as hungry at night. It has been tough but every day is a new day.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have one advice for you... Take it one day at a time. Tell yourself, you won't eat just this one day. Conquer it one at a time! :flowerforyou:
  • roro37
    roro37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Still working on those evening cravings. For instance, last night I thought I was during well. Had 300 points left so made a nice salad and purchased some chicken sausage. BUT, I could not resist eating two pieces of sausage instead of just one. Needless to say, I felt bad about it, but still did it. I understand I should be in control and that even small set backs are ok as long as I get back on track. It just seems like I am getting off track and restarting EVERYDAY!
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    feel free to add me :) you can do it!! xx

9646626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ornumc
    ornumc Posts: 23
    Options
    You can add me!
  • avimoo
    avimoo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You can add me and we can motivate each other Good luck. You can do it !
  • lindz1982
    lindz1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • guatedina
    guatedina Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add me- we can support each other!
  • sallywag
    sallywag Posts: 26
    Options
    Even though you feel that you are starting afresh every day, you are still doing it. If you weren't logging all of your calories you would not be as mindful of what you had eaten and could eat much more as a result. Keep logging and feeling pleased with yourself when you make the right choices. That will encourage you and we can give you perspective when you feel it is hopeless continuing.
  • gettingfitnebr
    gettingfitnebr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me -- week-ends and evenings are my downfalls :grumble:
  • sharishar
    sharishar Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    add me will try to help as much as I can
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well ~ weekends and evenings are my trouble times too. Still stuggling to stop the mindless nibbling! Take it one day at a time, one meal at time ~ you'll get there! :smile:
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well ~ weekends and evenings are my trouble times too. Still stuggling to stop the mindless nibbling! Take it one day at a time, one meal at time ~ you'll get there! :smile:
  • canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)