KETO buddy

Options
I just started doing keto last week and I'd love to find someone to partner up with to keep me motivated . Anyone else doing keto!?

Replies

• lmtc910
    lmtc910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started it this past Monday and so far, I am really enjoying it! I am honestly surprised I even made it to today considering my diet before this week was essentially carbs, carbs, carbs.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    After screwing around for a couple of months and gaining back some weight, I am Keto with a capital K and making it work. Add me if you like...

There are other keto adherents among my MFP friends, also...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    there is a facebook group called real world keto if you want a bunch of people to help you stay motivated!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    lots of keto groups here hit the search button at the top of this page and do a search for them.
  • serenalglass123
    serenalglass123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow keto buddies, been doing this since April :)
  • jnicholson0619
    jnicholson0619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just officially started Sunday! Worked my way down, cutting things out, then got strict on sunday. Down 9 lbs so far with all the excess water and bloat I was carrying. Can't wait to be able to start seeing a difference!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the mail low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • nursepenny33
    nursepenny33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying keto here as well!!!
  • IfAtFurst
    IfAtFurst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started 2 days ago! Down 2.2# already and not hungry at all. I think I will love this WOE! Feel free to add me - would love motivational buddies!
  • doverlyk
    doverlyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can feel free to add me. I have been at the Keto lifestyle for about a month now and absolutely love it (now that keto flu is over!).