TOM..help?!

Options
do you typically weigh more during your period?i dont usually weigh myself during my period but from experience and observation do you weigh more on your period?
thank you:)

Replies

• neffle75
    neffle75 Posts: 22
    Options
    Yes, I never weigh myself during my TOM!
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I usually don't weigh myself during that week. It's misleading.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I do weigh myself, but don't let the number bother me. I usually weigh 2-3 pounds more during that week.
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Oh yeah I'm usually like 5 pounds heavier on my TOM
  • StefD78
    StefD78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I skip that week for weighing myself. Its nothing for me to gain 5 pounds or more in water weight so Im not going to torture myself. I just try to increase my water intake and lay off the caffeine. Usually helps alleviate some of the bloat.
  • mom2enlp
    mom2enlp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! And the cravings suck too! :wink:

Good luck!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    most certianly! up to 5 lbs errrg. then i'll loose it within a week or so afterwards
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can gain upward to 10 lbs. I find the day before is the lowest weigh day then I gain. This time around it is just 3 lbs last time it was 8.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    yes..I dont even bother To step on the scale during TOM . I usually gain between three to five pounds during, the weight comes right off after im done. You retain water during this time therefore you weight more.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Sometimes by as much as 2 or 3lbs! But the fab thing is after wards it all goes and then a pound or 2 extra!!!...:D
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    yeah, for me it can be up to and exceeding 5 lbs so i don't weigh myself 2 days before, during, or 2 days after!
  • LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know I FEEL heavier... I'm not really sure, but I only weigh in once a week. Mine usually last about 6 days. My last 2 weigh ins were the day before I started (down 4 lbs) and the day I ended (down 8 lbs) But really everyone can be different.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Yep I can easily go up to 5lbs heavier during it, I try to avoid the scales during it.
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! up to 8 lbs heavier! but all i do is drink more water than usual and make sure my sodium intake is lower then my daily goal... and it comes right off..
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    I do weigh myself, but don't let the number bother me. I usually weigh 2-3 pounds more during that week.
    I'm the same!