Who else loves beer and chips?

I do. And cheese & crackers. And wine. And the list of bad stuff I love goes on. Smoking, yeah I love that too.
But I also love the gym, see a personal trainer once a week, cycle to work every day and *try* to look after myself.
Height: 168cm
Start of my journey: 89kg
Currently: 75(ish) kg, size 12 NZ
Goal: 70-72kg
Yeah I know it's not a huge amount of weight to lose but man, it's tough! I'm in to lifting as I love the feeling of strength it gives me but also like yoga or Pilates for zen :)
Looking to share motivation/inspiration with others with similar goals.
Accountability with weekly weight/measurements and general banter

Replies

• Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Smoke and a pizza! Hell yeah!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Heinekin and a smoke
  • burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    I don't smoke ... but beer and cheese are my 2 biggest weaknesses.
  • Anrok
    Anrok Posts: 13 Member
    Looks like I've found my people lol. I love a good daily cigar, try to save the wine for the weekends, and cheese is my greatest love and my biggest challenge!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Beer, smoking, vaping enjoy them all. Gave them up for the most part though. Might have a beer every two weeks, will vape if my brother has his out and haven't smoked a cigarette or cigar in a yr.

Never addicted to any of the above, just really enjoy them :)

• ejlilley
    ejlilley Posts: 8 Member
    Good! I'm not the only one:)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Have a weekly weigh in group here clean eating not necessary :smile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Chips, salsa and guac are my fav! Add in a margarita or beer and a smoke and it's paradise. lol
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,183 Member
    I read beer and vodka .. I thought "oh that's me" ;)

chips not so much

still having beer still losing weight (maybe not as fast as I would without the beer .. but I'm not in a hurry ;)
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Beer and pizza here. My weightloss is a little slower because of it but I can't give up either.
  • cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    great beer, good chips. My standard for chips is not that high. Found recently I have a great weakness for onion dip.
  • Yakuzza88
    Yakuzza88 Posts: 6 Member
    Friday is my cheat day and im already looking forward to a nice Tbone Steak with an ice cold beer or two ( or more) :D not into chips that much anymore
  • LanaMua
    LanaMua Posts: 14 Member
    I'm from NZ and have similar fitness goals as you :) added you as a friend for motivation
  • samhynes7469
    samhynes7469 Posts: 23 Member
    <3 ! found out about off the eaten path hummus chips ! soooo good , with bud platinum and a crown on the rocs , perfect .
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Craft beer and pizza could be my downfall, but I have been holding strong lately.
  • everstrong55
    everstrong55 Posts: 56 Member
    Don't eat them and don't think about them. :/
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    I have turned into a beer snob. If I am going to spend my calories on beer it has to be a high quality draft craft beer.