Fat girl praying to stay motivated & on track

Options
Just got back from doctors appointment with a caloric intake plan and fitness suggestions. Looking for those who want to inspire me and keep me going on a day to day!

Replies

• WildflowerZoo
    WildflowerZoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I just re-started 2 days ago. I like your determination!
  • SelfConscious17
    SelfConscious17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    As of 06/01/2017 I have started my weight loss journey to improve how I feel about my outside. I personally have struggled with being self conscious about my weight since I was young. Yes,that's how I picked my username ,so I can always remind myself what's my goal. I was a victim of bullying growing up since kindergarten
  • bettydavis13
    bettydavis13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am in the same boat and must lose weight. Life is passing by and not the way I want to live it. So let's do this
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have been on this new way of living for over 2 years. I read the earlier posts. My cravings never went away, but I do now know that I do not have to give in to every craving that I have. I think about food from the time I wake up until I go to bed. What I have learned is that it is okay to think about cake, ice cream or whatever, but that it does not mean that I really want it or have to eat it. Stay positive and dedicated and you can accomplish whatever your goal is.
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Did you lose 13lbs, in 13 days?????
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    i am praying with you and hoping for the best. would love to be your buddy
  • lesliecooki6038
    lesliecooki6038 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya..add me anyone here☺
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am definitely not new to this, but I am starting over again. I think the biggest tip I have that kept me motivated before, and hopefully will again, is creating a routine and sticking to it. I think the weekends were my biggest weakness before and I want to work on that this go around.
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • StephanieLK502
    StephanieLK502 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did you lose 13lbs, in 13 days?????

Currently I am -26.
  • Elitekillerz
    Elitekillerz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Take it day by day and when you feel like quitting remember why you started. Stand in front of a mirror when you get lazy and look at it... that there is your competition and motivation. Trust me it works.
  • Seefitt970
    Seefitt970 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm new too and you can add me. I was there at the beginning and know how hard it is. The initial start is always the hardest. Take it one day at time and before you know it, it'll be a week, then 2 weeks, then 4...
  • StephanieLK502
    StephanieLK502 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to delete or at the least close thus discussion. Thanks all for the support, I'm going through the friend requests I got little by little. Sorry to everyone who messaged or sent requests, I did not think this post would have generated the response that it did.