What is wrong with my body?

Options
Ok I don't understand... its been a month straight i have cut out 1000 calories from my diet A DAY ( quit drinking beer ) and for a whole month I have increased my ecxersice with a daily hour walk. Like I said it's been a month of this and NO RESULTS I'm feeling very discouraged

Replies

• hltc13084
    hltc13084 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So, how many calories are you eating?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you think you're eating? How are you determining how many calories you're eating? Are you using a scale to weigh all solids, and measuring all liquids and using accurate database entries?
  • esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cutting 1000 calories from your diet, we don't really know what your diet was like before and what it is now since your diary is private. how many calories are you eating a day? What are you considering no results? Did you take before pictures to compare and measurements and not just focus on the scale?

All that aside, if you are doing everything right and think there is something wrong then see a doctor to rule out an underlying medical issue.
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    If you weren't tracking your calories before, you may be eating more than before while drinking less. 1000 calories of food is almost certainly more nutritious than 1000 calories of beer (which, by the way, is a heck of a lot of beer to be drinking daily).
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    If you weren't tracking your calories before, you may be eating more than before while drinking less. 1000 calories of food is almost certainly more nutritious than 1000 calories of beer (which, by the way, is a heck of a lot of beer to be drinking daily).

No it's not!......I Kidd I kidd
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ??
    In her post she shared she no longer drinks beer and thus has cut out 1000 calories. Just wanted to share in case you missed that part of her comment. :)
    Ok I don't understand... its been a month straight i have cut out 1000 calories from my diet A DAY ( quit drinking beer ) and for a whole month I have increased my ecxersice with a daily hour walk. Like I said it's been a month of this and NO RESULTS I'm feeling very discouraged

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ky9wgc8lz1m8.jpg