Two Hundred Sit Ups Challenge February

Options
Hello everyone! Welcome to a new month! :happy:
For those of you who don't know, this is a challenge to accomplish two hundred consecutive sit ups (crunches). It was started in January, but we are all at different levels and welcome anyone who wants to join! The website is www.twohundredsitups.com.
Come join us!
I will post later with today's results!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Welcome to a new month! :happy:
    For those of you who don't know, this is a challenge to accomplish two hundred consecutive sit ups (crunches). It was started in January, but we are all at different levels and welcome anyone who wants to join! The website is www.twohundredsitups.com.
    Come join us!
    I will post later with today's results!
    MM
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to take a week off since I did something to my back and it hurts to move. :ohwell: I think I was just picking up my 3 year old too much this weekend (he didn't feel good), and he weighs 34 lbs.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I posted a question in the January thread by accident.

Here goes....
    When do we take the exhaustion test? Is it the same day, next day, skip a day?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I posted a question in the January thread by accident.

Here goes....
    When do we take the exhaustion test? Is it the same day, next day, skip a day?

It says to perform the exhaustion test 24-48 hours after you finish that week.
    I didn't know there was an exhaustion test until last week when I was getting all of the numbers for the week and actually read through more of the challenge:laugh:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Hello,
    I was suppose to start week 5 today but I since I didn't test over the weekend then I decided to test today. I will start week 5 tomorrow or may just go to day two of week 5 on Wednesday.
    I was a little disappointed with my test. I thought I could do more by now. Not that it was bad. I was just expecting more. I did 120. I probably could have kept going but I was getting a pain under my right rib. I guess I did okay. I was expecting more like 150. I don't know why. I just was. lol
    Lyla, I hope your back gets better soon! That's why I didn't test over the weekend. My back hurt too and I also think it may have been from carrying my 3 year old around. We need to stop doing that! :wink:
    Trlatampa, I usually test on a Saturday or Sunday after having a m-w-f schedule. So maybe late the next day or early the second morning? After your third day of the week.
    See you all again soon!
    MM
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    W3D3L3

50(at least 45)

I don't know if it's because I had just gotten back from my run (where I pushed super hard) or because I pigged out at the Super Bowl Party....but this set was soooo much harder than 2 days ago! But I did it!
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I missed a few days,but am back on track... W3, Day 3, Level 3

50 (min 45)

Man; they felt good (meaning hard!) today!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have not done well with this one. I think I have to write down all the numbers and post them on my fridge. I am going to start over with Day One, Week One, Level 3
    I really want to do this, I just don't have time to maneuver through all of the websites so I am only tracking my progress here on this thread and NOT on the challenge website thread.
    I will post my info for what I do this evening.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Hey Mr happy....we did the same!! They were killing me this time as well!
  • mrhappy
    Options
    :laugh: Oh Yeah! My stomach was saying - what the hell are you thinking up there?! :angry:

:glasses:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I have not done well with this one. I think I have to write down all the numbers and post them on my fridge. I am going to start over with Day One, Week One, Level 3
    I really want to do this, I just don't have time to maneuver through all of the websites so I am only tracking my progress here on this thread and NOT on the challenge website thread.
    I will post my info for what I do this evening.

I'm not tracking on the official sites either. I do this one and since I thought this and the pushups were good things I started them on Cruise Critics lose to cruise board.

I use a sticky note and write out how many for each day. I do all three days on one sticky. It's much easier than having to turn on the computer, go to both sites.

Today was week 5, day 1, level 3
    at least 60. I only did 60. How am I going to pay attention to count to 200!?! I might have to quit listening to the radio.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I don't think I rested enough after my jog. I don't even want to think about the next set.
  • keiko
    Options
    Hey where is everyone? Am I left alone? Hope you are all crunching and just not posting!

Today was week 5, day 2, level 3 and they added extra sets! Oh My!
    at least 70 and I did 75. Yeah me! These are so much easier than pushups!
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    OKAY I AM IN! THE MORE SUPPORT THE BETTER!
    I WENT TO THE WEBSITE AND WILL TEST MYSELF LATER TODAY!
    I WILL LET ALL OF YOU KNOW MY RANK!

BY THE WAY, I JOINED 1/20 AFTER BIGGEST LOSER!
    1/20----214 LBS
    1/29----212 LBS
    2/5
    208 LBS

133175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    OKAY SO I TESTED MYSELF. I DID 22 REPS STRAIGHT. LET'S SEE WHAT'S IN STORE FOR TOMORROW.
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I'm still around but I haven't done my sit ups this week. I haven't been up to working that area. lol Uh, female issues.
    I will be repeating week five next week.
    Every one is doing great!
    Keiko, way to go on doing day 2!
    Wannabf, congrats on your weight loss!
    I'll try to test again this weekend and see where I am and then I'll get back to a schedule on Monday.
    MM
  • mrhappy
    Options
    :tongue:

Ok; I'm not matching the calendar real well but I'm staying in sequence... And, they were easier tonight!

Wk 4, Level 3, Day 1
  • keiko
    Options
    Today was week 5, day 3, level 3
    at least 75 and I did 80.

I will test tomorrow to see if I can move on to week 6. I don't think I'll have a problem. Now if only the pushups could be so easy:laugh:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I slacked off last week because I wasn't feeling well, so I started over on week 5.
    60(min 40)
    Felt good!
    How's everyone else doing?
    MM
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    Okay this is week 1, Day 1
    set 1: 40
    set 2: 30
    set 3: 40
    set 4: 35
    set 5: 40