Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda, I'm 22, 5'7, currently around 166. I've lost 15 so far, lookin to lose at least 20 more!! Add me!! I give great support!!!
  • YellowUnicorn
    Options
    yay to being in our 20s add me if you like :D
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    25, 5'7", wanting to lose 100! Feel free to add me!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    23, no kids (by choice), single, and 46 lbs to lose...
    friend me! i need a kick in the *kitten*, and i love to laugh - satirical/dry humor greatly appreciated :)

beware: i curse, i don't always talk about weigh-loss related topics, i love sex and discuss it openly and often, and i love music, so there's a song of the day every day. But you will always be entertained :)
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, 5ft4, 126lb. Lost 11lb, now moving to maintenance diet, woohoo! Trying to get a bit fitter and more toned as a more long term goal. Feel free to add me :) Alexa
  • mizzougirl84
    Options
    I am 26..I have a full-time career, I go to college full-time (earning a Doctor of Education), Iexercise as often as possible, learning guitar, love family & friends & music & life & laughing!! Everyone says I'm like a docking station for a battery-recharge bc of my humor..so if you like to LAUGH then FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! I'm also on facebook (sarrah.toth@gmail.com) and always posting funny things. I believe laughter is great for the soul!

:o) Good luck to all of you w/your goals!!
    Hugs,
    Sarrah
  • rlynn1150
    rlynn1150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and have 35 more pounds to lose! I'm definitely in need of some more friends on MFP. Feel free to add!

<3, Bekah
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'8 and 158 lbs and recently married. I've lost about 20lbs since mid-May wahoo! I love to cook, bake, shop, draw and play guitar. I work at a children's hospital where I am training to be a cytogenetic technologist (I look at the chromosomes of newborns, children and cancer patients, really interesting job). Feel free to add me! :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    25, 5'9'' with about 35-45 lbs to lose. I'm probably the coolest person around. Miko can vouch for me. J-P, just playin - but I'm a pervert, I love to joke and laugh, and the faint hearted need not apply.
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and working on feeling better about the way I look. I'll be getting married in June of next year, so need to look good in that white dress! Feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get since I recently moved and don't know many people. I've lost 14lbs since I started mfp and about 36 overall! I hope to lose another 10.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 26, from Ontario, Canada. Feel free to add! Can always use more support!
  • prettyinpink246
    Options
    Heyy ! I'm 21 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs!! I've been on here for a while but never really got into a consistent workout plan due to school, life, etc.. Now I'm serious and I am determined to lose the weight :) add me if you want! :) good luck everyone :)!
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24, 25 in October. I started out at 197lb and I'm hoping to get to 155, and to be STRONG!

edit: also a bit of a nerd when it comes to some things
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me also. I am 27 and have lost 14 lbs prior to joining MFP. I have only been on here for about 2 weeks but love it so far. I would still like to lose another 30-40 lbs.
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    Yay to women in their twenties! I JUST turned 21 a month ago, actually :)
    I have school, work, an internship & a large Italian family who feeds me every time I visit my hometown. As you can see, visiting the gym and trying to eat healthy when I visit my family, is a VERY difficult task. Support from this website is GREAT. I'd love to be a supportive shoulder to anyone who wants to add me, and would love some support in return! I love new friends!

I originally weighed 183 and FINALLY broke into the 170s as of this Monday (179), so I'm super excited. :)
  • aml1631
    aml1631 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I am new... 26 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs. Already lost 60lbs to date :)
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm 26 and have about 80 lbs to lose. Add me, I would like more friends. (:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    25, 5'9'' with about 35-45 lbs to lose. I'm probably the coolest person around. Miko can vouch for me. J-P, just playin - but I'm a pervert, I love to joke and laugh, and the faint hearted need not apply.

vouching - just look at the headbanger lady and her profile pic? (not necessarily in that order...) :love: :laugh:
  • thepinas
    thepinas Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello, My name is Dianna, I am 29 years old trying to lose 90+ lbs, feel free to add me, I can always use more encouraging friends!!
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    Whew- trying to get through and add you ladies, slowly but surely!