It's Find a Friend Friday

Options
Jim_i25
Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
Several on my FL have not logged in for a while so thought about running one of these.

I only register exercise these days as calorie counting under control. Live in the UK (Scotland) and been on MFP for a loooong time!

If you are looking for new friends just post in this thread with a comment and once others post, you just send them a friend request.

Lets go !

Replies

• ninka_polish
    ninka_polish Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there:) it's my day10 in here in this app and MFP is what keeps me going:) I live in Ireland myself. I message all my friends regularly on daily bases :) Add me:)
  • metalbish
    metalbish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! Also in the Land of the Brave :)

Signed up a couple of weeks ago, need to get into the habit of tracking calories daily. Bah.
  • lisajanewalker717
    lisajanewalker717 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've recently started (about 2 weeks ago) and ideally want to lose around 21lbs. If anyone wants to add me feel free
  • jimsmith1562
    jimsmith1562 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am looking for friends to walk with. And though i would love to walk in ireland/scottland where so many of my ancestors are from, i love walking here in the beautiful hills of east tennessee too, where my other ancestors are from :) anyone walking around soddy-daisy, hixson, or chattanooga?
  • WayTooHonest
    WayTooHonest Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Sarcastic Southerner of Scottish descent who is the queen of all things Geek here. Add me, don't add me, I'm just happy it's Friday.
  • SaraVannaB123
    SaraVannaB123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    oh hi! Im new here, feel free to add me!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,212 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Bonny Scotland

I log every day, This is my 2nd go at losing my weight

I've lost 5lbs so far

feel free to add me :)
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me rzyfc27e6oan.gif
  • lukej82
    lukej82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    On day 2 after coming off WW could do with some adds for extra encouragement. Still got roughly 30lb to lose feel free to add.
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi you guys can add me. Looking for people to keep me motivated
  • AliciaRenee1
    AliciaRenee1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey looking for some friends that as a group we can keep each other motivated. I am a return user to MFP my first time a couple years ago was a complete flop but I am more prepared and really have the drive to do this for me. I am pretty good at tracking my calories and looking at buying a FitBit soon to track my exercise better.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10567155/its-my-time#latest

^^ This thread tells you a helluva lot more about me.

Nice to meet you all :)
  • daleoni01
    daleoni01 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • ultranelson
    ultranelson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, anyone from Vegas? I am looking for more friends that log in everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • lesliecooki6038
    lesliecooki6038 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)) I'm new here
  • jsoko1
    jsoko1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Recently back on to track my diet and fitness journey 3 months out from joining the army. Gold coast, Australia.
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey, hey! I'm back on MFP after quite the hiatus. I didn't do so bad the first time around so I know I can do even better this time. We all need a little encouraging sometimes, so feel free to add me :)
  • countrymamma620
    countrymamma620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends! Local is even better(Virginia) I did great on mfp in the past, hopefully I can stick with it this time
  • jsoko1
    jsoko1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im back and have just posted my first blog!!! please feel free to have a read and let me know what you think! cheers
  • heathben7
    heathben7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!