20 days... lost 10.5 lbs.. just with diet not exercise

Options
Lady_lose
Lady_lose Posts: 9 Member
Anyone else losing weight from just diet ? And not working out? I haven't really started working out and it's my day 20 and I'm done 10 lbs just from my diet. Anyone else? I know I should exercise but just haven't felt that motivation to!

Replies

• Elijah8468
    Elijah8468 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The diet is the biggest key. You'll get to a point of plateu then the excerise comes in or if there are certain body parts you wanna work. The excerise helps on that
  • erikavrestrepo
    erikavrestrepo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the 1200 calorie diet 4 days ago plus 45 min treadmill, Im down 1.6 lbs, cant wait to teach the 20 lbs :)
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Im 28lbs down.
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Im 28lbs down.

28lbs down through diet.
    I am trying to introduce exercise where i can now
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm down 42 pounds with just dietary changes, no exercise. I am losing on 1700 cals. I heard once that "weightloss happens in the kitchen, and fitness happens in the gym", so I don't stress about exercise just now as fitness is not my primary goal at this moment.
  • Cyndi1010
    Cyndi1010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm down 18lbs in a month's time, diet only. Here in my second month I am going to try to incorporate some exercise and hope to see even better results.
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just focused on diet for my first 2 weeks as well. Then I have slowly been adding some exercise routines. There is some saying about 80% diet and 20% gym.
  • davengloria1
    davengloria1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started 1200 calories on Friday. Just basic walking with chores and walking dogs. Have not weighed. Hope it starts ro work. Doing great on my calories and my appetite is down.
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I should start counting calories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!