My biggest problem.....

Options
Is that no matter how much or how little calories I eat, I don't lose any weight. This has never happened to me before, but I was always exercising. Now I still have limitations from my surgery and can do only very light exercise. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Over what period of time?
  • philyflyazz
    philyflyazz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Try cutting carbs protein+Vegas=fat loss protein+complex carbs= muscle gain protein+fat=maintenance
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    How much are you trying to lose and how fast are you hoping to lose it?

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Is that no matter how much or how little calories I eat, I don't lose any weight. This has never happened to me before, but I was always exercising. Now I still have limitations from my surgery and can do only very light exercise. Any suggestions? Thank you.

this defies logic and physics....how are you measuring your calorie intake???
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    Over what period of time?

^^This. Also, how long since surgery? There are usually fluid retention issues while your body is healing from surgery that are going to mask changes in solid body mass (fat or lean tissue). Plus, you probably should be eating at maintenance at least or even a little above while you're healing.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Can you do tv workout dvds? There are sitting workouts. Amazon.

Also, try to go to a nutritionist. Unless Trump changed it, most people have it included in their plan according to my nutritionist.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Try cutting carbs protein+Vegas=fat loss protein+complex carbs= muscle gain protein+fat=maintenance

Ah, vegas. The ultimate variable in the fat loss equation.

Unfortunately, when it comes to overindulging in calorific foods, what happens in Vegas, does not stay in Vegas.

If it did, i might fly to vegas just to eat a few tons of shrimp.. by myself.

I'll meet you there. I'm having the pancakes and bacon. :bigsmile:
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I've brought a few pounds back from Vegas several times
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

The what now???

No.

:o:p
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options

britney-confused.gif
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options

This reminds me of "A Mighty Wind:"
    "Our beliefs are fairly commonplace and simple to understand. Humankind is simply materialized color operating on the 49th vibration. You would make that conclusion walking down the street or going to the store."
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Ah, vegas. The ultimate variable in the fat loss equation.

:laugh:

Vegas gets me every time. :angry:
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Since we have completely hijaked the OP's thread. I have lost 60 pounds since moving out of Vegas. That place is fattening. I'm visiting this week and will be partaking in the the cuisine I have so missed. I plan on bringing back an extra five pounds easy.