What to do when you feel like giving up?

Options
2»

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I lost 70# in 2014 and gained it all back within a year. I've now lost 75#. The second time, I took it slow and really took the time to educate myself on nutrition. I'm feeling significantly more confident that I can maintain using all my new skills and tools.

Don't give up!
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @tiffany_yy Been there, done that a dozen times or more! LOL :smirk: I think most of us here have. Don't get discouraged! Get determined! I started yoyoing after a weight loss of 86 lbs, so I decided to take control and shake things up. I started Keto, and have lost 15.6 lbs since June 2nd! :smiley: No matter what you choose to do, make sure you shake things up. Don't stick to the same old routine. Your body gets used to it. That's when you start seeing less and less results for your effort. Also, be sure to measure yourself often. You can lose inches, even when you haven't lost pounds. Best of luck to you on your new journey! :smiley: I know you can do it! :wink: Michelle
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @tiffany_yy PS: Add me as a friend, if you'd like. :smiley: We are all here to help each other! :wink: Michelle