Replies

• vblee1
    vblee1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what a roller coaster for you, how did you stay focused>
  • pdmccone
    pdmccone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Absolutely outstanding!! That is an incredible accomplishment, you should be very proud :)

Thanks Margot!
  • pdmccone
    pdmccone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    vblee1 wrote: »
    what a roller coaster for you, how did you stay focused>

Focus can be difficult and this is one of the reasons I simplified my eating for the first 3-4 months and did not try to add working out right away. I felt the harder and more difficult I made it the more likely I could fail. One I had lost a considerable amount of weight and it no longer was difficult to stick to my diet, I added exercise. This really worked for me and today both are part of my life and to be honest I don't really struggle doing either now. This has helped me create new goals and transform my body in ways I never really believed I could do. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
  • lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! I love your approach of taking one step at a time!
    I'm a bugger for going all out. I never stick to it, or it just seems to hard.
    I would love to see what you eat on a typical day please.
    Big well done to you!
  • jbuzzo58
    jbuzzo58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job. I am starting my journey today and my SW is the same as yours although I am a bit shorter. How much water did you consume per day? I hear it really helps. Thanks.
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAY OKC. I swear in the 2nd after pic, you look like Patrick Dempsey's brother. WTG.
  • leecha14
    leecha14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing success!!!! I'm helping my husband with mfp and am preparing his meals, having a hard time planning and I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing a 1800 cal day? He's not into shakes for breakfast so I've been giving him a bran muffin. Also chicken with salad for dinner which he's tired of. Feeling lost. Appreciate any tips, I don't eat meat so I can't remember what meals are filling or not? Thanks!
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!