NSV - no more cankles!

Options
This is totally goofy, but for the past several months I've had horrible swollen ankles and feet. Since starting MFP, increasing the water and exercising daily, I actually have real ankles again. Hooray for summer dresses!

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Great NSV! not goofy! Way to go and keep it up!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Me too. Water retention is SO uncomfortable too - I don't miss that! I find myself staring at my ankles sometimes. It is like seeing an old friend :)
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo!

Good-bye cankles!

Great NSV!!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats! My bro and I have been losing weight together and we now refer to our skinny ankles as "skankles"!! LOL
    Feel free to use our term....:laugh:
  • Gallinagordita
    Options
    I find myself staring at my ankles sometimes. It is like seeing an old friend :)

LOL....that is exactly what it feels like!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I love NSV's...I think they are better than the scale...Congrats on yours...I was just noticing last night that I actually have knees...have not seen them poke out in awhile!
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    Same thing here! Since I started regular exercise and pounding water, not only have I started to drop the weight, but my ankles look and FEEL soooo much better! I can totally tell if I miss a day by the way they look! Congrats to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!