I lost 20 pounds on the ketosis diet

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsdumbuya100
    mrsdumbuya100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow Awsome work Congrats! :) I'm very interested to use Keto lost weight could you please guid me the information and how can I sign up ? Thanks

You do not need to sign up. You can research the ketosis diet online and on you tube!
  • mrsdumbuya100
    Options
    I've been eating Keto since Feb 1 of this year and have lost 32 pounds. About to be 45 and feel awesome! Decreased joint pain and decreased anxiety and depression.

Awesome
  • mrsdumbuya100
    Options
    Wow Awsome work Congrats! :) I'm very interested to use Keto lost weight could you please guid me the information and how can I sign up ? Thanks

You can email me if you need any help
  • cg7527
    cg7527 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can anyone on this thread suggest grab and go keto friendly snacks/meals? I'm loving this lifestyle and cooking my own meals, but am going back to school in a month and won't have access to a kitchen! Looking for groceries that I can stock up on!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! Keto can definitely do great work for some people. Have you joined the group "Low Carber Daily Forum"? I'd link, but I'm on my phone =p
    Again, congratulations ^.^

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @cg7527 String cheese, cold cuts, pepperoni sticks, macadamia nuts, pickles, rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, tuna & mayo, peanut butter, almond butter. Get a hot plate & make hard boiled eggs, hot dogs, bouillon. Buy store-made chicken salad, egg salad, tuna salad, just check label for hidden sugars. Eating out: get a steak & cheese with veg at the pizza shop just ask for it on a plate instead of a roll. Salads with meats & egg, oil & vinegar dressing. Breakfast for dinner is always awesome, eggs, bacon, sausage, avocado, peppers, mushrooms, cheese. There's lots of ideas online, hopefully that helps give you a start, though. Good luck!
  • missmmg2014
    missmmg2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started with 158 lb
    Been on the keto for almost a week
    Lost 6 lbs already
    Was afraid that it may be muscle loss or water weight
    But I got on my fat scale
    And it's the fat part that drop !
    Can't wait for my results at the end of the month
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm down 17 pounds in exactly 3 weeks. Ive done this before but never got my mind right. Now I know its forever and cheating isn't allowed ever...at least for me. too many addictions to tempt. I'm very happy for you and i can't wait to get to goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!