What is motivating your fitness decisions today?

Options
cashmtusa
cashmtusa Posts: 8 Member
I've been into fitness and lifting for at least 6 years. Recently went thru a breakup, and now I have son much more fuel to make gains and then shred. I'm not doing this to prove anybody wrong, I just want to be a better man for myself first, and my next girlfriend second. You want a high caliber chick/guy? Then YOU need to be a high quality chick/guy, remember that. Where's your fuel coming from?

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Being "fit" isn't the only thing that makes a person high caliber. Just sayin.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    there are dudes buff as hell but dense as fck!

Exactly. Fit and chiseled but dumb as rocks.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Nailed it!
    there are dudes buff as hell but dense as fck!

Also nailed it...
  • cashmtusa
    cashmtusa Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Oh yea your totally right, I didn't mean that being fit is the only criteria of being high caliber! or that you need to be fit at all, Although It is an important aspect to me when it comes to a relationship.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    cashmtusa wrote: »
    Oh yea your totally right, I didn't mean that being fit is the only criteria of being high caliber! or that you need to be fit at all, Although It is an important aspect to me when it comes to a relationship.

I understand. People like what they like. I personally don't think any less of people's quality/caliber based on looks or fitness, but I get what you're saying.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I wanna, so I will.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

More food and beer over fitness, unfortunately.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Reality check! I need to step it up!

• midnightauro
    midnightauro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All I want out of today is lower blood sugar. Ffs I am tired of what I see on the meter, damaging my body, and being on the mood yoyo. It sucks though; I'd love it if my body just functioned like normal lmao.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I needed sleep and want tasty food
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I want six pack abs :-(
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I want my pre baby body! And to stick it to him who cheated and shall not be named!