Tracking Zumba

Options
huizenm
huizenm Posts: 74 Member
I know I've seen this posted before but I wasn't interested in it at the time so I didn't make a mental note of it. :mad:

For those who have done zumba, how do you log in your exercise. I'll actually be doing the Zumba for the Wii. I'm trying a friends to see if I like it before I buy it. Suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• hduffala
    hduffala Posts: 1
    Options
    I usually just put it in as the Dancing- Aerobic, ballet, twist, etc. workout. I do the Wii Zumba too. I love it!
  • jbozyk
    jbozyk Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to know how to track Zumba also. I take a 60 min zumba class 4 to 5 times a week. Thanks
  • KillahWahine
    Options
    I looked up how many calories Zumba burns on livestrong.com and added the exercise to the database a couple days ago :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site, I use the wii for my zumba workouts too. :)

https://sites.google.com/site/zumbacaloriesburnt/
    it has 3 intensities so add them all and you are set for on here.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i just created it in my database but i have HRM so i knew exactly how much i burned
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I created a database using http://www.zumbacalories.com/
  • lauraleenaft
    Options
    I know I've seen this posted before but I wasn't interested in it at the time so I didn't make a mental note of it. :mad:

For those who have done zumba, how do you log in your exercise. I'll actually be doing the Zumba for the Wii. I'm trying a friends to see if I like it before I buy it. Suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

do you just need the game,or do you need other things to go with it? I have wanted to start doing Zumba,and that would be cool if i could get the game. but dont have money for all other accessories that go along with it!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • tangerine202
    Options
    I do ZUmba on the Wii too and just track it as Dance, aerobic or whatever is is. If you already have the Wii all you have to buy is the game and the ZUmba belt (to hold your controller) comes with it
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options

do you just need the game,or do you need other things to go with it? I have wanted to start doing Zumba,and that would be cool if i could get the game. but dont have money for all other accessories that go along with it!

It comes with everything you need! There's a belly strap to track your hip movement and the game. Looks like all you need!
  • auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I created a database using http://www.zumbacalories.com/

This is what I use too.
  • auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I like the actual Zumba class much better than the Wii Zumba. I do both, but Wii Zumba is hard to tell exactly what you should be doing with your feet, and it is mirror image, so that makes it hard for me. I prefer being behind someone that is doing what I need to do so I can follow.
  • coolcatcan
    coolcatcan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My HRM tracks calories burned so that is how I track my Zumba routines :~)