Replies

• LeighLynn09
    LeighLynn09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi that's ok I enjoyed the reading
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Try cutting carbs protein+Vegas=fat loss protein+complex carbs= muscle gain protein+fat=maintenance

This makes zero sense
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Hi that's ok I enjoyed the reading

Well that's good :)

Seriously, if you can answer the questions people were asking before you got diverted to Vegas, you will get on point and helpful responses too!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Try cutting carbs protein+Vegas=fat loss protein+complex carbs= muscle gain protein+fat=maintenance

Ah, vegas. The ultimate variable in the fat loss equation.

I laughed harder than I should have at this lol.
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Is that no matter how much or how little calories I eat, I don't lose any weight. This has never happened to me before, but I was always exercising. Now I still have limitations from my surgery and can do only very light exercise. Any suggestions? Thank you.

this defies logic and physics....how are you measuring your calorie intake???

I once went through similar in the past (before a diagnosis). I had a 14 pound blockage in my intestines that "masked" weight loss. It had to be removed of course.
    @ OP- if this continues, see a doctor. Don't listen to those who think black and white.
    "Physics, physics, physics." Um, what happened to medical circumstances, people?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Is that no matter how much or how little calories I eat, I don't lose any weight. This has never happened to me before, but I was always exercising. Now I still have limitations from my surgery and can do only very light exercise. Any suggestions? Thank you.

this defies logic and physics....how are you measuring your calorie intake???

I once went through similar in the past (before a diagnosis). I had a 14 pound blockage in my intestines that "masked" weight loss. It had to be removed of course.
    @ OP- if this continues, see a doctor. Don't listen to those who think black and white.
    "Physics, physics, physics." Um, what happened to medical circumstances, people?

I think considering the limited info we have been given, it makes more sense to assume that OP hasn't given it enough time or is logging inaccurately rather than that he has an intestinal blockage. Considering it sounds like he just had surgery, not giving it enough time in addition to water weight swings as his body recovers from surgery are the most likely culprits.