Does anyone have any major goals for the summer ?

Options
Turning 21 soon and I would love some support in helping me lose weight and look and feel how I want to on my birthday...Really hoping I can do everything I want to do and be in shape for it. Does anyone here have any summer events that they have goals for ? :)

Replies

• cortniastevens
    cortniastevens Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new as well..and I'm also looking 4 support ☺ So far my summer goals are really drinking wayy more water and wayy less soda,and throwing some greens into my diet...along with ALOT of pool time! I lost 40lbs in 2 and half months after my daughter who's now 8,by spending ab 30 to 45min a day in the pool and walking/jogging every day to build muscle..I can't seem to get rid of the access weight now from my last pregnancy that was 4yrs ago now. ..So if you wanna chat let me know and good luck! Happy Early Birthday!
  • Opalprincess99
    Opalprincess99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new as well..and I'm also looking 4 support ☺ So far my summer goals are really drinking wayy more water and wayy less soda,and throwing some greens into my diet...along with ALOT of pool time! I lost 40lbs in 2 and half months after my daughter who's now 8,by spending ab 30 to 45min a day in the pool and walking/jogging every day to build muscle..I can't seem to get rid of the access weight now from my last pregnancy that was 4yrs ago now. ..So if you wanna chat let me know and good luck! Happy Early Birthday!

Thank you for the reply.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Events? No. I just wanna look lean as *kitten* in a crop top.
  • 1coolmofo
    1coolmofo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    To be under 200lbs by my b day July 25th. 13lbs to go
  • Opalprincess99
    Options
    1coolmofo wrote: »
    To be under 200lbs by my b day July 25th. 13lbs to go

Same here !
  • Opalprincess99
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Events? No. I just wanna look lean as *kitten* in a crop top.

I love skater skirts and crop tops !