Last Minute Workout Purple Team

Options
2»

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fun! I am ready for bed and it is only 3pm. I am just in one of those moods. I seem to stay blah all the time anymore. I don't know what is wrong with me! Uuughhhh!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    stress
  • suprjewels
    Options
    can I join in on the rant?? I know I'm late but, please!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    go right ahead....what u got?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    ok Mine is supportive with working out with me every night. He still has to have his snacks so I have to have will power. But, my pet peeve is this...
    While we work out he stares at his lady (motorcycle) talks sweet to her, tells this pile of metal how pretty she is. It's in the garage where we work out. If he's not drooling and complimenting the pile of metal he is himself. He'll flex and say how good he looks. How much bigger his muscles are getting. He never says anything about my 3 pant size drop. Or the fact that I lost 3 1/2 inches in 2 weeks. HOw awesome is that?? Pretty awesome I think. But, he said good job when I told him and then nothing. I'm so tired of being ignored! Now I can't complain. He does give me some attention. He'll walk by and hit my boobs like they are a speed bag in boxing. It's so not funny!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    When I get any kind of attention it's him pulling my boob out of my bra. It's hard enough to get them in there right. I don't need you comin around messin em up!

You should do the same thing he does. Talk yourself up on the treadmill. Talk about how firm your butt is getting. Tell yourself there's nobody hotter than you. He'll either agree, or hear how ridiculous he sounds and stop doin it. Win Win
  • suprjewels
    Options
    talking himself up is annoying.. But, that piece of metal just makes me hot. He even will rub "her". I could just scream. It happens while I'm doing my rep on the machine so it does give me pissed off power to go through with the reps.
    I agree I'd be more pissed he pulled my boob out instead of just speed bagging them. I know they are big. Come on I have to lift them into the bra! But, they are not as big as a speed bag!!!!!!! It also freaking hurts. I yell at him to stop and he just laughs.
    I just don't think I could talk myself up. You are right that would put him in his place. But, I'd feel wierd. One I don't have that confidence and too I'd feel like the *kitten* I think he is! I need to just do it. He's suppose to quit smoking too. He says he's doing better but, I don't see it. I'm giving up chocolate and so much more and he's suppose to give up cigs. MEN
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Between my husband and my grabby 4 yr old, I never get alone time with my boobs.

I'd put a tarp over the bike.
    Get some headphones and turn em up wayyy loud.
    Sing along and have him wishing u'd shut up!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello team, sounds like everyones husband is pissing them off. I have to admit I have a great husand he supports me in ever way, he weighs out all my food for me he goes walking with me when I ask him to, he even ran to the store lastnight in the freezing to get me strawberries because I wanted them as a snack today. He tells me all the time honey you look sexy, do you need so new clothes go get you some. He still does eat what he wants, but in his defense he does not need to lose weight and he also fixes dinner for him and the kids 11 yrs old and 4 yr old. He does not expect me to eat what he makes them which is easier for me. I never eat after 6 and they usually do I am full before they eat. A lot of time we will go out to dinner and I will just watch them or have a salad with lettuce tom and onions no dressing even fat free since its full of sodium. Then down about 3 or 4 glasses of water so I am full. I hope everyone has a great weigh in.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    he actually has a tarp for it. I will have to find it. That is great! We listen to music when we work out. But, once again it's his music. so it's rap or heavy rock. Once in a while I like a song but, not normally. Also I forgot my biggest rant because I was on the phone while I typed.

He has our schedule for our workouts because he's done all this before and knows more than I do. Which was fine until I found out our workouts. We have one day for legs and it's only two exercises and he won't participate in it. He doesn't like to work his legs. Then we only have one ab workout. We do I don't even know how many for our shoulders, triceps, biceps, chest, upper back. I keep telling him I'm a pear. I need more lower workouts. I get ignored. When I measured my arms had grown 1/2 an inch. I wanted to smack him. I know they are stronger. I appreciate that. but, bigger is never better when you are too big to begin with. You know? So I've changed my workout with my friend that I do in the morning. We added squats and and another ab and a bunch more legs. He got mad. He said you aren't suppose to work your muscles like that. I said, if you'd had listened to me then maybe I would have had them added correctly. But, it's too late now and you don't work out with us. This is what we are doing. I've never broken a sweat with him. I have gained strength though and have been able to add more weight. With her I'm sweating. Because it's were I have all the fat and it's harder for me. So :tongue: on him!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm still at a standstill on the scale but my clothes are fitting better....or fitting at all!
    People are starting to make comments which is always nice.
  • renae77
    Options
    Well at this point and the last couple of weeks you have seen that I am too stressed to even care. Yes I hate it when mine talks about a car or a bike being "beautiful"! What about me? It's like you have to drag a comment out of them and at that point it isn't worth it. And I HATE hearing you look fine. Ok I want more than a damn fine! I work too hard for that. I can walk in front of mine buck naked and he will laugh (not in a bad way) and say you are crazy and that's all. Hello usually if I am naked I am going to the shower....uuummmm you wanna join? Do we have to ask all the time? Can they not figure it out after we have done the same routine for years!??
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    if u ever figure it out let me know.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    if u ever figure it out let me know.
    [/quote
    ditto
    ]
  • renae77
    Options
    That's just it! They make us out to be complicated when we are really very simple and they are the really complicated ones that are never ever happy with anything!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow teammates, today i did 2 miles of walking, 100 crunches, and later on this evening I will do 90 minutes of bikram yoga. I feel so good today:smile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Great job 4real!
    I'm really missing the working out. It's hard with my lil girl sick. She spikes these high temps (104) out of no where. So I have to stay close and check her temp often. Even on tylenol/motrin she will spike one of 102. But, so far I haven't gained! So that's a blessing. I'm hoping to be able to get out on the bowflex tonight. Or atleast some time on the gazelle while DH watches her.
  • renae77
    Options
    My hubby and I was talking about these girls on the BL show and how I lost more weight in a month than some of them did while they were home. That's messed up. Then he said yea we need to get YOU back out there on the treadmill. Yea he said Me not US! I know what I NEED TO DO!!! Damn him! Now you can see where I am coming from.
    Great job 4Real!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    4real I have not recieved any weight loss updates since week one we need your number please send them to me...Tomorrow if possible or today it does not matter.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm headed to get the dust off the gazelle!!!!