Low Carb / Keto

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to MyfitnessPal. I am looking to meet new people everywhere. I am currently doing a low carb high fat diet because of my gallbladder removal. Can't wait to see everyone's success stories!! Add me!

Replies

• nursepenny33
    nursepenny33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I just started the same! Low carb high fat!!!! Lets do this!!!!!! My name is penny.. massachusetts here
  • hash_bang22
    hash_bang22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! Day 2 for me!
  • sassenach1970
    sassenach1970 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's been a month or so on KETO. Fat is where it's at as long as it's not on my hips. LOL. :hushed:
  • NovaSur
    NovaSur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    First week on low carb/keto!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Doesn't gallbladder removal make fat digestion more difficult? I thought high fat would be the last thing to do!
  • yessiagrant
    yessiagrant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got done doing the HCG diet and I'm starting on the Keto diet tomorrow, I'm so excited!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it out it's hard I did good all week till the weekend came along and messed everything up I worked so hard to do!!!! Send me a friends request we can help eachother!!!
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Been keto for about a month and a half. Loving the results! Add me if you'd like :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily group forum here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Gigi_Sings
    Gigi_Sings Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to keto too. Feel free to add me.