Cut out the middle man.

q6y14spjjds6.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cut out the middle man.

q6y14spjjds6.jpg

Who knew that was a thing? I wonder if it is in the cereal isle, or with the marshmallows?

I wonder if people eat it with milk?
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have a few whoppers
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that many kids would eat this just because it exists. I know mine would.

This gif is everything, btw.
    8fzXJR7.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cut out the middle man.

q6y14spjjds6.jpg

Who knew that was a thing? I wonder if it is in the cereal isle, or with the marshmallows?

I wonder if people eat it with milk?

I saw it in my local grocery store, cereal isle, the other day. Sadly I did not buy it. That may change today.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I have a confession. I hate the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. The cereal without them is good though. I have actually bought a box before & picked out all of the marshmallows from an entire box to throw them in the trash. I'm sure someone just flipped out over that info or a leprechaun somewhere just died over that revelation.
    So if we're ever hanging out together & eating some Lucky Charms, don't hesitate to ask for mine. I promise to give you all of the marshmallows from my bowl instead of throwing them away. That way you can have extra in your bowl. It will be your lucky day.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have a confession. I hate the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. The cereal without them is good though. I have actually bought a box before & picked out all of the marshmallows from an entire box to throw them in the trash. I'm sure someone just flipped out over that info or a leprechaun somewhere just died over that revelation.
    So if we're ever hanging out together & eating some Lucky Charms, don't hesitate to ask for mine. I promise to give you all of the marshmallows from my bowl instead of throwing them away. That way you can have extra in your bowl. It will be your lucky day.

I feel like Alpha Bits Cereal is just Lucky Charms without the marshmallows.

zndl4d4fakv8.jpg
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Man, I have not seen that in a long time, but my kids don't look for plain cereal when they ask for it. They always go for the sugary stuff. LOL
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    I'd get it for my bf as a surprise just so I could take 1 or 2 bites and then never touch it again.