150-125 PROGRESS PICS!!!

Options
Britt1806
Britt1806 Posts: 4 Member
Started out college at about 140 pounds, was okay with that weight but not at my post confident. The freshman 15 really got to me and I gained even more weight on top of it. Decided to make a change and log my meals to help diet. These pictures are taken 4 months apart and all I did really to achieve my results was eat less calories then my body was burning off-that simple.

Continuing my weight loss journey, hoping to lose the last 5 pounds right before summer but I'm still super proud of what I've accomplished thus far.

wki19svrirrk.png
w9aig548gcqi.png
tro9pr21kvi9.png
5u3563sn63cq.png

Replies

• naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    How awesome! You look wonderful! Fantastic job, congrats!
  • jdbulger1018
    jdbulger1018 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow definitely a noticeable difference, great work getting that weight off!
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I thought the first 2 pics were before pics lol, on a mobile, was going to say that is not overweight!
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Fab effort - in just 4 months
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You should be proud!
  • melissab224
    melissab224 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Literally my goal right now!! Trying to get a fit physique for soccer though
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    <3 Great job
    902140 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so trim! If you don't mind my asking, were you counting calories? How many? Would like to lose about 25lbs myself!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    How tall are you. Im currently 155 and look similar to your before. Ive only ever gotten to 139. So wondering if I may be close to your after if I hit the same weight. Awesome job you look fantastic.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! You can really see your body shape. You have a lovely hourglass figure.
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm embarking on my own journey. I've posted start photos on my profile... Now I hope that I have some success photos like yours!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Great work. I approve.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for posting! Hopefully you are still finding success!
  • chickadee1014
    chickadee1014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fabulous x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!