Life and its curveballs

Options
BDN8v
BDN8v Posts: 10 Member
Well im a dad of 5 girls that likes to lift weights and eat right when i can. Was doing really good for a while.. A month or so ago haha. I usually get and stay in my groove for 4 to 6 months and then something pops up (sickness, injury, etc.) or i feel like im not spending enough time with the kiddos. Laziness likes to stop by and say "Hey, is it cool if i crash?" and a week or 2 goes by lol. Recently moved so that threw me off again but im starting back up today. I've never posted anything on here the previous times ive used this app so i figured why not.

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Having all those girls alone sounds like a lot of work in itself, where do you find time for you? I have four boys so I understand. lol.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I hear you... I have 4 kids, and it is a lot of work, but just remember... You need to be healthy for them, so you can be your absolute best for them. Whenever you get off the tracks, you can always just get right back on. Keep trying to get better.
  • BDN8v
    Options
    Having all those girls alone sounds like a lot of work in itself, where do you find time for you? I have four boys so I understand. lol.

It can be overwhelming, the few hours after their bedtime is the quiet time lol
  • BDN8v
    Options
    I hear you... I have 4 kids, and it is a lot of work, but just remember... You need to be healthy for them, so you can be your absolute best for them. Whenever you get off the tracks, you can always just get right back on. Keep trying to get better.

Yeah man i hear you on that, when going a few months off you can really feel the difference at the park lol sluggish and stiff after
  • EKAkre
    EKAkre Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm sorry, this is a bit of a sidetrack, but I LOVE your profile pick BDN8v! It's like "you're surrounded by tiny little seahorses..."

Just had to say it. That's awesome! You're awesome! B) End of sidetrack.
  • BDN8v
    Options
    EKAkre wrote: »
    I'm sorry, this is a bit of a sidetrack, but I LOVE your profile pick BDN8v! It's like "you're surrounded by tiny little seahorses..."

Just had to say it. That's awesome! You're awesome! B) End of sidetrack.

"Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."