Options
    Bebo! Oh dear..
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Life before FB = MySpace.

HAHA

True, and before that, I had a Xanga!

Friendster was before all those i believe but for some reason never really got popular.
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    Good one!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Seriously? No FB...how else could I get to be a farmer? :wink:

Hahaha! My fiance hurt hit "clicking finger" (as he calls it) at work....He sat me down, very seriously, and told me he was afraid I'd have to take over the farm for a while. LMAO...such a dork!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It blows my mind what people post on facebook. This girl my age that has a son recently posted about how she was so excited that she wasn't going to jail for being caught in a meth house....

Wow...just wow...please tell me you deleted her?
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Life before facebook was better imo. People being constantly in contact with their friends via it when theyre out and about where it used to be "Im going out see you later" now its "im going out TEXT ME:D"

People seem to have forgotten how to communicate in real life now, some people I've talked to are chatty as hell on facebook, meet them in real life and theyre a snail in a shell basically. Kinda annoying.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have no Facebook or myspace or twitter :) .... i dont have time for that, i used to have 1 but i noticed i was wasting too much time in front of the pc instead of taking care of more important things