Let's be Friends- we're in it together

Options
I'm still on the roller coaster but it seems to just be roller coaster staying up. Foe my first 35 years, I was healthy and a thinner body type but curvy. Foe the last 10 years, my body and I have been fighting each other and I gained over 100 pounds. About 115 total from my best healthy weight. Now I'm down 30 from the max but still such a long way to go. And I love being active. Today I'm going kayaking. I like walking, bikimg, and when on vacation, I'll go snorkeling or whatever. You wouldn't think so since I'm so big, but that's who I am. Now I just want to keep fighting to get back to healthier and able to do the stuff I enjoy easier and better. I know the reasons I got this way but I won't make excuses and that's how it comes off. I just could use friends like me right now who are doing their best.

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well I don't engage in quite so many activities was you but happy to support you as I guess we are about the same age. Shifting weight in your 40s is hard as im finding out. Add me if you like.