Support. 65 pounds to lose. Struggled.

Options
estrobabe
estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
Hey everyone! I'm 27 years old. I'm looking to lose around 65 pounds. I've used MFP and had a great community to hold me accountable before in the past. I've struggled for the past 2 years with my weight (graduate school stress? I try not to blame it on that). I've recently graduated and finally feel that it's time to get healthy and fit again as I begin new chapters in my life. So just looking for some support and help with accountability. Feel free to add me :)

Ps. Any Californians? Lol

Replies

• bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me .. let's help eachother. I need to lose the same .
  • estrobabe
    Options
    Add me .. let's help eachother. I need to lose the same .

Hey thank you :)
  • msgerrie
    msgerrie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me PLEASE!
  • babs9778
    babs9778 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lol...I just came back from California...my son lives in san diego so I will be a regular visitor :)
  • estrobabe
    Options
    msgerrie wrote: »
    Add me PLEASE!

Will do!
  • estrobabe
    Options
    babs9778 wrote: »
    lol...I just came back from California...my son lives in san diego so I will be a regular visitor :)

That's awesome! I love SD!
  • SinsNotTragedies
    SinsNotTragedies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Trying to get some accountability and gain some friends to help keep me on track! I want to lose about 75lbs so let's do this girl! :) sending a request your way! Anyone else feel free to add me as well :)
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well!
  • estrobabe
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Trying to get some accountability and gain some friends to help keep me on track! I want to lose about 75lbs so let's do this girl! :) sending a request your way! Anyone else feel free to add me as well :)

Thank you! You got this! :)
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've never even been remotely close to California, but I'm also 27 and looking to lose a fairly significant amount of weight. No graduate school here, just four babies!
  • craige001
    craige001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there from the UK, I've lost 63 lbs so far since January this year. No gimmicks, just stopped eating sugar and things that contain it. I then went onto a ketogenic way of eating and haven't looked back since. I feel great and starting to look great (lol). Please feel free to ask me any questions and add me if you like I'm always happy to support and talk all things keto. good luck with your goals :)
  • estrobabe
    Options
    I've never even been remotely close to California, but I'm also 27 and looking to lose a fairly significant amount of weight. No graduate school here, just four babies!

You got this! :)
  • estrobabe
    Options
    craige001 wrote: »
    Hi there from the UK, I've lost 63 lbs so far since January this year. No gimmicks, just stopped eating sugar and things that contain it. I then went onto a ketogenic way of eating and haven't looked back since. I feel great and starting to look great (lol). Please feel free to ask me any questions and add me if you like I'm always happy to support and talk all things keto. good luck with your goals :)

Thanks!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm happy to help support/motivate :) feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey! You got this.
  • estrobabe
    Options
    Hey! I'm happy to help support/motivate :) feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey! You got this.

Thank you! Best wishes to you as well!
  • sammii_ii_ammii
    sammii_ii_ammii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I would love to help motivate and support in anyway possible. I'm looking for the same thing, so add me if you want.

This is going to be a tough journey, but as long as we stay on it, we'll be able to reach our goals.
  • jlo110
    jlo110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for weight loss buddies. The more support we have the better the results. Feel free to add me and anyone else who would like to.
  • estrobabe
    Options
    Hello!
    I would love to help motivate and support in anyway possible. I'm looking for the same thing, so add me if you want.

This is going to be a tough journey, but as long as we stay on it, we'll be able to reach our goals.

We got this! Got your FR!
  • estrobabe
    Options
    jlo110 wrote: »
    I am always looking for weight loss buddies. The more support we have the better the results. Feel free to add me and anyone else who would like to.

Got it!