Are you creative? Do you like playing pranks on people? Help me out.

Options
2»

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    change her settings to public and put out her phone number and address that will really jump start things....

If I didn't like her that would be an option!

thats a friendly prank

Man! I would hate to be your enemy! :D
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Take one of her pictures.. and use photoshop to create a round the world tour (paste her image onto various backgrounds) including lots of high risk extreme adventures, posing with strippers, etc.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    Take one of her pictures.. and use photoshop to create a round the world tour (paste her image onto various backgrounds) including lots of high risk extreme adventures, posing with strippers, etc.

Love it!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Change her relationship status to being in a relationship/married with some random, or make up an account & say she got married to them. People will think that her absence from work meant she eloped. Add generic pics of somewhere like vegas. An elvis wedding chapel, neon lights viewed from the streets, any generic vegas sightseeing type pics. Pretty much just play it up without using pics of her in them.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You could post that she and her husband decided to take an additional sister wife, with a few some random pictures and ask people to vote
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    You could post that she and her husband decided to take an additional sister wife, with a few some random pictures and ask people to vote

Hahah! Awesome!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Go into peoples comments and only say, "that's what she said" over and over after each person.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Go into peoples comments and only say, "that's what she said" over and over after each person.

<3

I have been posting her memories that have been popping up for her. With statuses on them.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

<3

I have been posting her memories that have been popping up for her. With statuses on them.

That's what she said.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This thread did not disappoint.

RSVP for random events a few months in the future.

I can't remember if it populates all devices, but right before she comes back, you could change her default language as a final touch. Even just British English will throw things a little off, but not terribly obvious (assuming you are in the US)
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The Trump thing might tip off her sister though, who may tell her while she's gone. (Text message?) Maybe stick to stuff that even her family won't truly notice until later, and signing her up for stuff down the road like following random FB pages and events.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Maybe photo shop her face onto the girls picture in the selfie thread walking her cat? And say, Oh don't mind me I'm just out walking my cat!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    This thread did not disappoint.

RSVP for random events a few months in the future.

I can't remember if it populates all devices, but right before she comes back, you could change her default language as a final touch. Even just British English will throw things a little off, but not terribly obvious (assuming you are in the US)

I like this.

I was going to recommend setting the shrubs around her home on fire at 3am, but I like your idea better.
  • ckyadam
    ckyadam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You could friend loads of people with the same name, I have done this before, it causes major confusion :D
  • cee134
    Options

<3

That's what she said.
  • cee134
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

<3

That's what she said.

Damn it, your response wasn't on the same page. Also, that's what she said.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    All great stuff! Definitely will be using it all in some sort of way. Going to hone in my photoshop skills today. She posted that she is at the beach last night, she did see my posts and told me I was hilarious. So she knows. Funny how she assumed it was me out of the whole office. She did not change her password though so I'mma keep posting! Since she posted she is at the beach, I think "she is going to post a picture" of her getting eaten by a shark today.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    All great stuff! Definitely will be using it all in some sort of way. Going to hone in my photoshop skills today. She posted that she is at the beach last night, she did see my posts and told me I was hilarious. So she knows. Funny how she assumed it was me out of the whole office. She did not change her password though so I'mma keep posting! Since she posted she is at the beach, I think "she is going to post a picture" of her getting eaten by a shark today.

"That's What"

~ she