3 months till wedding

Options
I really need help getting focused. I have just over three months until I get married and I am really wanting to lose between 20-40 lbs before the big day. I'm 5'7" and 178lbs dream weight is 135-140. Any body else feel like doing some for of three month motivation challenge

Replies

• Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Im getting Married in 2 months need to lose 10 to 15lbs. Im 154 goal is 140-145. Feel free to add me
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Am up for joining...have got a wedding in 4 weeks and hoping to drop 10lbs by then, fingers crossed!
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in about 3 months and want to lose a bit of weight too. Add me and we can keep each other in check!
  • katetwolf
    katetwolf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sure! What did you have in mind?
  • angelarsimons
    angelarsimons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    katetwolf wrote: »
    Sure! What did you have in mind?
    I didn't have anything in mind yet. Joined a 6 week challenge and am thinking along the lines of holding each other accountable. Maybe tracking weekly progress to goal etc. I am now to all this still so getting the hang of it.
  • angelarsimons
    Options
    I also cannot figure out how to add people so please feel free to add me
  • angelarsimons
    Options
    I also cannot figure out how to add people so please feel free to add me
    Figured it out
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I hope you have a good seamstress that close to a wedding that can do emergency alterations. It's not recommended to lose the last three months due to any changes that need to be done to the dress. So definitely keep them in the loop.

I made the mistake of weight lifting before my wedding. I lost fat without trying. My dress was falling off, and I was everything but excited. Aka there were a lot of tears because I was only a week out from the wedding. So keep all of that in mind as you lose.

Good luck, and remember, no one is going to remember your weight. They're going to remember celebrating a day of love.
  • angelarsimons
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    I hope you have a good seamstress that close to a wedding that can do emergency alterations. It's not recommended to lose the last three months due to any changes that need to be done to the dress. So definitely keep them in the loop.

I made the mistake of weight lifting before my wedding. I lost fat without trying. My dress was falling off, and I was everything but excited. Aka there were a lot of tears because I was only a week out from the wedding. So keep all of that in mind as you lose.

Good luck, and remember, no one is going to remember your weight. They're going to remember celebrating a day of love.

Thank you for the advice. I am lucky as my dress is corset style so I have upwards of three sizes of play, that's according to the seamstress. My main goal is to tone my arms back and chest so that it actually fits better then it currently does. But I will keep in mind to not go to small. I would be happy with 15-20 lbs.