Day 3 Shredders Comments here!

Options
How is it going Day 3+ Shredders? Come on its day 3 of our journey together... send the support and let us know how you are doing!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Are you feeling it now? I remember day 3 was when the pain kicked in. lol Goodluck and dont stop the pain will go away.
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hiya, I've done day three, feel really good now, but it hurt at the time, particularly my arms and lifting the wights to eye level. ouch!!! How have you got on?
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three and already counting the days down! Lol! I was doing an hour on the elliptical a day at a high resistance (10) and high cross train (10) but right now i'm just doing the shred and i gotta tell ya my hamstrings and abs hurt so so bad!! Oh well gotta power through it!! Is anyone else doing any extra cardio with the shred?
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi I posted on the day 2 page but I'll repeat myself here, I walked to warm up more but during second round cardio my calf pinged.... It has been niggling me fir a while n now it is elevated compression bandage in place..... Really hate this. I continued in a modified manner and I'm going to continue tomorrow but getting on my bike on a home trainer in place of the usual cardio.... Aarrgghh I hate my calves! If anyone has any ideas for curing my weakness I am all ears x
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Just finished day 3! Still had to modifiy the legs, but not as much. I hear ya with the eye level weights- using 5lbs but felt like 10lbs haha! Went by pretty fast today, maybe because I know the routine.
    Til tomorrow...

Oh to answer the cardio question... I do HOT yoga (try to do twice a week) Zumba (once a week) and jog (try 3 days). I have to do something or the weight will just pile back on... I love to eat!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Phew, well done everyone! xx Day 3 of the Shred complete!! I was rubbish on the strength work tonight but better at the cardio....Until Tomorrow! xx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    I don't do any other exercise apart from cycle to work and back (4 miles) one day a week, need to do more. I have a question actually -what happens after the 30 days? Do you just do the dvd again??
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Good question... that would be a good New Topic! You would need to do something to keep toned.