Wedding weight

Anyone getting married and trying to get in shape? If so, I'm hoping to connect and support each other.

Replies

• Chloe_2016
    Chloe_2016 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm getting married on 18th may 2018, I'm currently 202lbs my goal is 130lbs, I've joined the gym yesterday! Feel free to add me and we can support each other? Xxx
  • melonmoo91
    melonmoo91 Posts: 19 Member
    Im getting married in october!! Want to lose 2 stone by then but thats probably a bit unrealistic xx
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Im getting married Aug 27th this year so only 2 months to lose 10 to 15lbs. Lost so far 8lbs in June. Feel free to add me
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm getting married in September and have less than 10 pounds to go! Down 56 from my heaviest, add me!
  • katetwolf
    katetwolf Posts: 9 Member
    Getting married in September would like to be down about ten pounds but really down a few inches. I went up a pant size since my fiancé and I started dating, 2 years ago. Anyone else gain happy weight?
  • Jhillian
    I gained my weight mostly from my 3 children. My 1st two boys were 9lb 7oz/9lbs 5oz and I gained 70lbs with pregnancy. Lost most of it after kept about 10lbs on then had my daughter who was a bit smaller but I gained more me weight. And have had a hard time losing it since. I was always 132 before now I tend to sit around 150. Lowest since having kids was 139 but only kept that up for a few months. I like food too much now haha My finace and I have been together for 12 years.
  • Jhillian
    Any of you ladies already bought your dress.. I bought mine and I was still down my maintained loss of 145 dress fit perfect so I bougbt it off the rack for a great price. But its a fit and flare so no wiggle room or room to loosen it haha.. So I hadnt tried it on in months not realizing quite how much weight I had gained.. So I will be working hard at loosing. Have my second fitting next week hope I can get into it better than last time. I am down 8lbs.
  • chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    Getting married in July, honeymoon in september. Trying to lose weight for that. Already down 17 pounds! Feel free to add me
  • joldavies76
    joldavies76 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi All, I am also due to get married on 15th Feb 18. Not long and I have 3 stone to lose argh! I am so confused as supposed to be dress shopping but have no idea what size to get? 16 (now) or 12 (hoping to be)? Any ideas..
  • chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    Hi All, I am also due to get married on 15th Feb 18. Not long and I have 3 stone to lose argh! I am so confused as supposed to be dress shopping but have no idea what size to get? 16 (now) or 12 (hoping to be)? Any ideas..

you can take a dress in to make it smaller, but you can't make it larger. just rememeber that!
  • joldavies76
    joldavies76 Posts: 3 Member
    Good tip.. think I might go for a 14 then they can take it in if I manage to achieve my goals x