Jillian 6week/6pack

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
As I am coming to an end with my 3rd week of Part 1 of Jillian 6week/6pack...I am starting to see a change and have bitter/sweet anticipation with what the Part 2 has in store for me. Have anyone done the full 6weeks and if so...What were your results and if you have pic please post and share. I would LOVE to see them...

Replies

• jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    bump- I'm curious about results as well.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the same video (level 1) on demand w/ my running & bootcamp etc.....I guess I need to break down & buy the set...how many videos is it & do you do it every day....this is my trouble area. Noticably so apparently since some family member that hadn't seen my in a while asked me if i was pregnant w/ a certain dress I had on.......UGh...I took pics of myself today & can't wait to see some change in my mid-section!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the same video (level 1) on demand w/ my running & bootcamp etc.....I guess I need to break down & buy the set...how many videos is it & do you do it every day....this is my trouble area. Noticably so apparently since some family member that hadn't seen my in a while asked me if i was pregnant w/ a certain dress I had on.......UGh...I took pics of myself today & can't wait to see some change in my mid-section!!!

Currently I am doing it 5 days out of the week...I am doing twice a day workouts...and at night I include this with a Leslie/1mile walk or a cardio workout for 20min...It is on Demand and luckily it had both Part 1 and Part 12..But Walmart has it for $10...

I do see a small change but you know I am my worst critic..LOL...Stay motivated and I am sure you will get the results you want...Nevermind the family members some people really are not considerate to what they say out their mouths..You got this!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this one too, but I pushed myself too hard this past week and pulled something in my arm :( so it's going to take me longer than 6 weeks to get through it.

I would love to hear how other people are doing with this too though :) good luck!

(also, Ipeacock06, it's one DVD with the two levels on it, and you can do it with or without a hand weight)
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this workout right now. Level 2 is a lot more cardio, you will really be sweating! Great workout. The only thing is, be careful with some of the exercises where you're swinging a dumbell. I tweaked my back the first day and had to go back to Level 1 for a few days. A lot of the exercises are core/back exercises. Now I just do certain exercises more gently (like the lighthouses, where you're swinging a dumbell back & forth with your arms straight out) and a little slower.

Sorry I don't have any pics to share...maybe soon!
  • jen_s_perez
    Options
    Bump - just started the 6W6P yesterday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!