New Beginnings with lots to loose! (Gastric​ Sleeve Surgery)

Options
Hello! I had surgery one week ago and am anxious to begin my new journey. I am in the beginning phase so I have lots of work to do. Feel free to add me as a support for yourself as I will need support too! I'm not good at adding friends yet so if I don't get you it's probably because I have not done it right again

Replies

• vrva_ncol1
    vrva_ncol1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    good luck to you starting your journey!! :)
  • deteriminedAMY
    deteriminedAMY Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thank you ..and good​ luck to you as well! Step one is getting started so we are on our way
  • Megalicious702
    Megalicious702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck! Im just starting my appts again after loss of job and insurance. I was a month away last year from surgery. Now im back on track and my first appt (again) with new insurance is next week.
  • jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 8 days post op. How is everyone doing?
  • vivincici
    vivincici Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,, im indonesia people, i dont know how to use this app,, i dont understand, may u hlp me guys,,,
    Im 90 kg, 175 cm,, im a female,,,
    How to prepare my set menu,,
    For carbs, protein, and fat,, thank you for ur help,,,
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    OP, congrats. I assume you are still on liquids?
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    @vivincici put your stats and your goals in to your profile. MFP will give you a daily calorie goal.

There is no set diet on MFP.

I suggest you just get logging everything you eat for two weeks. Find out how many calories are in your regular diet. Then come back with more questions.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, be patient with yourself, and I wish you all the best in your recovery and journey :) Feel free to add. I haven't had any procedures, doing my the old fashion way lol, but I have a lot to lose as well. Good luck!