Love to lift

Options
Hi my name is Jordyn I am a taekwondo athlete and I have been lucky enough to learn how to properly lift and I really love and enjoy it. I'm looking for some people who share the love for weightlifting to help motivate me and join me on my journey to getting stronger and healthier!

Replies

• gregglll
    gregglll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey hi jordyn me i'm a pole vaulter athlete and i just started to lift me too and really enjoy it. if you want we can share our moment together
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordyn, I'm a powerlifter turned weightlifter, add me, I love hearing from like minded people!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I used to love lifting. It was my favorite part of the day. Today is my 1st day getting back into it after having a baby
  • sinead29
    sinead29 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi jordyn, im quite new to lifting - week 3 on stronglifts 5x5 but love it too!!!
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordyn - I'm a Jordyn too! I have been lifting for about a year and I love it! I used to think I hated "exercise" that wasn't a sport (exercise for exercise sake) but I have found that I truly love lifting.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner who has learned to love lifting!
  • kenestrick1
    kenestrick1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love lifting. Getting back into it now. I would love to have like minded people to help me stay motivated.