Looking for friends!

Options
Hey all. I'm back to MFP after a long break. I have previously lost 70 lbs, but sadly due to bad eating habits and being diagnosed with PCOS, I have gained 50 lbs back. In looking for people to become friends with on here, so we can keep each other motivated.

Replies

• Faithmb88
    Faithmb88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Its a medical issue that some women get. Its called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fellow PCOS here. I've found that lower carb works well. As well as consistent exercise. If I don't work out I don't lose weight.
  • cmdipa97
    cmdipa97 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to be a friend, since I could definitely use some as well. Feel free to give me an add.
  • Sexycurveygurl
    Sexycurveygurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Elaina
    Just started on here (: love it so far
  • Victory1980
    Victory1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me if you want. I'm new here with PCOS too
  • kimberleigh75
    kimberleigh75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a new friend
  • Faithmb88
    Faithmb88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For some reason my app won't let me add people.... Everyone feel free to add me
  • Daddyspepper
    Daddyspepper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! Lost about 50, gained about 35 back and just now getting back on track.
  • x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yep
  • Trace66xx
    Trace66xx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends on here too, I've lost just over 100lbs so far and still more to lose, scared of regaining, had weight loss surgery 18 months ago, it's definitely not an easy way but health wise I needed to get weight off for a big op that is now pending.... Add me, I love helping others and need the push from you guys too.
  • miraimissa
    miraimissa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS! I lost 70 pounds initially but fell waaaay off track. I'm trying to lose about 50 to start, & I'm dabbling in keto in hopes that it works for me. Anyone is welcome to add!
  • belleburt05
    belleburt05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got PCOS and looking for support buddies!
  • krissygetsfit
    krissygetsfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm also looking for some friends to help motivate me.. I am trying hard to lose some weight! Feel free to add me!
  • litalregev
    litalregev Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm on here frequently and looking for support on losing my last twenty pounds
  • NneKK
    NneKK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great to see you all. I literally just downloaded the app and I'm also looking for friends. Looking to loose 70+ pounds. I definitely need the support!
  • aily_paily
    aily_paily Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also looking for some friends! Please anyone add me!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • NanMag2011
    NanMag2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A cyster here too! I gained 30 lbs after having a baby and working to lose! I found that eating a Mediterranean diet works... fish, chicken and veggies!!! Good luck to you all.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • bellyshelly
    bellyshelly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have gained 45 pounds and am back on track. I could use the motivation of a team effort.
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I joined these groups a couple of months ago and find the encouragement fantastic https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group