BACK FAT progress photo!!!

Options
I've struggled with back fat for as long as I can remember. Even at my smallest weight, it was still there. I'd love to see some progress photos and hear what you did to get rid of it!

Replies

• Sandylru
    Sandylru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your before & after photos are amazing. I previously lost 30 lbs using My Fitness Pal....then quit keeping track. 10 lbs crept back in the last year, so I'm back at logging in everyday. Being accountable & keeping track works. I'm curious, what is the 30 Day Shred?
  • rissa49
    rissa49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Look fantastic. I am only 5 weeks in and have heard great things about the 30 day shred. Ordered mine yesterday
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks! 30 day shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels that is in 3 parts. It's based on cardio, strength, and abs. I liked that it was only 30 minutes and progressively got harder. I streamed mine off amazon video for cheap.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I ate in a deficit and lost weight. exercise is good for health and changing how the body looks but fat is lost in a deficit with or without exercise. I even had a lower back/upper butt shelf of fat. its gone now too. stay in a deficit and you will lose what you can.but to be honest what changed my body the most was lifting heavy while in a deficit.
  • Mexiibabii
    Mexiibabii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Back fat is something i struggle with so much!! I need amswers advice that will help me change that
    Also the bra strap fat i hate it and i just want it to go away anyone please help
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Mexiibabii wrote: »
    Back fat is something i struggle with so much!! I need amswers advice that will help me change that
    Also the bra strap fat i hate it and i just want it to go away anyone please help

eating in a deficit is the only way to lose it and fat comes off where it wants when it wants. all the exercise in the world wont help with fat loss as you cant spot reduce.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    First pic is after losing 30 lbs with diet alone and after pic is since working with a trainer lifting weights and trx. I thought when the first picture was taken that I was going to be so happy with how I looked after losing 30 lbs but I didn't realize how much weight I carried in my upper back. I was really disappointed and for a year I worked on eating at a deficit and trying to exercise but I was not good at sticking with anything so 3 months ago I joined a gym and am thrilled with my results so far.

hgxw3a1vxxmq.jpg

WOW. That's quite amazing.
  • Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts! This is one of my goals to cut too. I'm glad I'm headed in the right direction with my current 9rounds workouts. Thanks for the confirmation pix!! ✌
  • Vicham76
    Vicham76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Have you tried lifting weights? You can’t isolate fat loss but you can tone muscles in specific areas. I hope to have a well toned/sculpted back when I am able! Looks great on both men and women!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Vicham76 wrote: »
    Have you tried lifting weights? You can’t isolate fat loss but you can tone muscles in specific areas. I hope to have a well toned/sculpted back when I am able! Looks great on both men and women!

you dont tone muscle. you get a toned look from losing fat over existing muscle. you cant tone muscle.you can strengthen the muscle and lose fat and change how your body looks lifting. my back fat came off being in a deficit. it just takes time.
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on losing and toning but the 30 Day Shred helped me lose most of my back fat and side crease. akdu9gugylkc.jpg

Amazing! And, I love that top on the right!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!