Help! I hate eating breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My ex used to get sick from eating in the morning because he was undiagnosed as being gluten-intolerant. Have you been tested for food allergies and intolerance?
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Dont eat breakfast? Haha
    Enjoy the Read:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/meal-timing/

I counter you with

http://nutritiondiva.quickanddirtytips.com/is-skipping-breakfast-bad-for-you.aspx

I cannot stand to eat anything when i wake up. Takes me a good couple of hours before i can face food.
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    What about non-breakfast type foods in the morning? In other countries they eat soup or any number of other things in the morning. Is it just that it's too early?
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely no reason you need to eat breakfast upon getting up. A who host of people don't eat until 12 or so following the approach of leangains.com Skipping, or more precisely delaying break fast since when you first eat in the day it is technically breaking your fast which is what breakfast is, will not put your body in starvation mode and if your plan out what your going to eat it does not have to lead to binging or bad food choices later in the day. Breakfast is no more important than any other meal.
  • catt
    catt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't like eating breakfast either. I'm just not hungry when I wake up, however I do feel a lot better if I at least drink a special k protein shake. It has vitamins and protein in it and I have more energy, doesn't taste like yucky slim fast either.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I hate eating breakfast too!!! Soo... I drink vi shape milkshakes every morning: 2 scoops vi shape mix, 1 c almond milk, 1/2 c frozen strawberries, 1/2 c quick oats, ice, and some ff, sugar free cheesecake pudding powder. So delicious!!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ehhhh... I hate eating breakfast!!! I know it is the most important meal of the day so I have done it the last few weeks, faithfully, thinking I would just get used to it. But no. I still hate eating in the morning. It just makes me feel sick. I have force it down. I even switch up my food... Eggs, oatmeal, healthy cereal. Its not like i dont enjoy the food. I love all those but just dont like eating them in the morning. Any ideas????

I used to hate breakfast too, then I started working out at 530 am by 7 am I was starving! ! Try switching to AM work outs, you'll get an apetite! :)
  • Minimomma24
    Minimomma24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I hate breakfast and have found smoothies are great!! Frozen fruit, low fat yogart, and your favorite fruit juice. It's like 220 calories and is a sweet tasty treat. Be careful not to burn yourself out on them though I did that the first month.
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just have a juice box in the mornings. I don't care for or have time for breakfast, but any small form of calories is bound to break the fast and get your metabolism going.
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    SKIP IT!