What does your username mean?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    TubbyTabbyTales is the name of my blog. I'm Tabitha = Tabby. I'm Tubby, and the tale is...well....the story of my journey in weight loss!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    I'm Peruvian and Dominican so I combined that to get Peruminicana. The 86 is for the year i was born. :happy:
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    MDL = the initials of my name (first, middle & last)

NH = the state I live in
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think a better question would be...what do you THINK my username means? I am interested to hear your thoughts on mine!

Okay, I'll take this on... Hightree22... You live in a tree house and get high and your favorite number is 22 (or maybe your age...)

How'd I do?
  • FLDancingQueen
    FLDancingQueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I used to play Dance Dance Revolution competitively and was given the name "Dancing Queen", which is also one of my favorite songs. Since Dancing Queen is almost always taken then I usually add the state I'm from or the state I'm in. So I'm from Florida and I'm the Dancing Queen....still young and sweet :)
  • liza27201424
    Options
    mine is my name shortened, and my cats, me and my fiances birth dates
    :D
  • gilmangirl
    gilmangirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My friend calls me "Gilman girl" when we play tennis (espeically when we're doubles partners). So I used that. She calls me that because in Junior High I used to tell my friends I was going to marry the country singer Billy Gilman<3 hahaha
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hollie <--- My real name

Doodles <--- I am always doodling : )
  • temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When I was really young and watching wishbone's rendition of Shakespeare's the Tempest, I said I wanted to be a tempest. My older sister laughed at me and said that its "Temptress" because I'm a girl. So it stuck. 75519 is a b day combination.
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Years ago I dyed my hair a fabulous cranberry colour!
    As for the crazy part?...............well thats just me...........a little bonkers crazy! LOL :bigsmile:
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine is a nickname. Long story:

On a lads weekend in Blackpool we arrived a bit late on the Friday and wanted to get on the town but had to quickly unpack so I was putting my shirts in the wardrobe and my friend Keith yelled at me to hurry up. I said I was putting my shirts away and he said "well how many have you got!". I replied 3 and he said, in a faux posh mickey-taking voice, "well hurry up 3 shirts" s if that was loads!

It kinda stuck and became a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. A few years later he came round as I was ironing and I had 3 shirts left to do on the pile! And on at least two other occasions when we've stayed round friends houses I have had 3 shirts/t-shirts with me purely by chance.
  • julikindchen
    Options
    Mine is german and means child of july :)

of course i was born in july but still it was a poem that inspired me using it as a nickname on the internet ^^
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm a diet pop additct...one that I've slowed down on but just can't quite kick. 1978 is the year I was born...eep!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi I got mine from the 1st two letters of my name Fiona (fi) then my two daughters Abbi (ab) & Kara (ka) = fiabka!
    I am 'assuming' you are a Brit being named after Princess Di :smile:
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Well, as you can guess mine is after a famous race car driver, lol, when the movie came out a friend from church knew I was a big nascar fan & just started calling me "Ricky Bobby", I am even known as Ricky Bobby at work, my first name is Ricky. lol !!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've been a fan of figure skating since I was young. I've been to countless skating shows, I've stalked and met several figure skating stars (sorry Scott Hamilton! But I just love you!), and do NOT disturb me during Olympic figue skating or any other national/international televised competition!

I started taking skating lessons when I was in my 40's, and have taught beginner classes. Both my sons took lessons and did a little competing, but neither one stuck with it - I wanted them to find their own passions, but this was something we did together that I will always cherish!

I now have a "foster daughter" that moved in with my family becasue she wanted to relocate to my city to work with our local figure skating coach. She moved in when she was 15... she'll be 21 next week and still lives with me!

OH.... and I'm a Registered Nurse....

So what you have is... Ice Skate Fan RN! On any forum or discussion group I use this name, and I go by "Ice" for short!

:drinker:

Ice
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Spanish for penguin but referring it to a female so Penguin-ita, female penguin Lol I'm such a dork
  • myschah
    myschah Posts: 5
    Options
    My name is also Michelle. My Grandpa nicknamed me Shelly and that has been the ONLY name that I answer to til I graduated High School. Now I go by the name Myschah - kind of a cross between Michelle and Shelly. Either way I like Myschah a lot better!!