New to fitness Pal

Options
Hi everyone! I have been doing low carb Atkins for two years and lost 60 pounds. I gained 20 back for various reasons. This time, I'm doing a ketogenic low carb lifestyle. I like this app because it makes it easy tracking my macronutrients.

Replies

• DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss and sorry about that regain. I've been Keto for a couple of weeks myself and I'm dropping lbs like crazy. I'm doing like a bodybuilding pre-contest prep for my Bday this coming Thursday then I'm done with Keto. Good luck on your journey, it's tough but with the right amount of discipline and determination you can achieve your goal!
  • KrissyJ0104
    KrissyJ0104 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Good luck on your journey!
  • AishaBraziel
    AishaBraziel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Good luck on your journey!

Thank you!
  • AishaBraziel
    AishaBraziel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss and sorry about that regain. I've been Keto for a couple of weeks myself and I'm dropping lbs like crazy. I'm doing like a bodybuilding pre-contest prep for my Bday this coming Thursday then I'm done with Keto. Good luck on your journey, it's tough but with the right amount of discipline and determination you can achieve your goal!

Thanks! So far I have lost three pounds in 3 days. This way makes more sense to me to track the macros. I think I was eating WAY too much fat with Atkins when I just counted carbs.
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Always great to have extra motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • smichelus622
    smichelus622 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I feel like I over eat when I do Adkins myself that's why I've started Atkins but I'm paying attention to the calorie intake is well by logging everything I eat on my fitness pal and I'm finding it to give me better results.

Good luck on your journey I wish you nothing but the best
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey!

Anyone looking for more friends should feel free to add me.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!